Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump Chickens Out of Debate With Harris Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Claims she's not the "official" nominee, without noting that neither was President Biden.

Better to be scared of a girl than get your ass beat by one on national TV I guess...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10588 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m going to bet they actually debate post convention.

How can they not.

I honestly can’t think of a presidential election in my lifetime where the candidates didn’t debate.

Until then it’s all spin from both sides.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Can you think of an inauguration when the titty baby loser didn’t show up? I can.

Posts: 7595 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

How can they not.

I honestly can’t think of a presidential election in my lifetime where the candidates didn’t debate.

How many elections do you remember where one of the candidates had 34 felony convictions and the other was a former prosecutor?

Posts: 10588 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

How can they not.

How many elections do you remember where one of the candidates had 34 felony convictions and the other was a former prosecutor?

I don’t recall a single election where one side was so terrified of the other sides candidate that they had to engage in politically motivated persecution and lawfare.

What a great “prosecutor” she was. Admits to smoking weed while jailing black men for it.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
No need to enable the coronation by acknowledgement. But if the nominee is made official…there will be debates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37910 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think the attack ads acknowledge several things. The excuses to not debate also acknowledge something.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...79d8867b32eda4&ei=65

Trump refuses to debate ‘Marxist fraud’ Kamala Harris
Story by Telegraph reporters • 4h • 3 min read

Donald Trump has refused to take part in a debate with Kamala Harris, branding her a “Marxist fraud” after she became the Democrats’ presumptive presidential nominee when Joe Biden quit the race.

The first female US vice-president – seeking to make history again in November – has enjoyed a groundswell of support from labour groups, ethnic minorities and her own party since announcing her 11th-hour candidacy.

The momentum appeared to catch Trump off guard, as the bombastic Republican refused to schedule a debate with Ms Harris, saying on Thursday night it would be “inappropriate” until she was officially named the Democratic nominee.

He added: “There is a strong sense by many in the Democrat Party – namely Barack Hussein Obama – that Kamala Harris is a Marxist fraud who cannot beat President Trump, and they are still holding out for someone ‘better’.

“Therefore, it would be inappropriate to schedule things with Harris because Democrats very well could still change their minds.”

================================================

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...79d8867b32eda4&ei=78

Barack Obama and Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris for President
Story by Ken Thomas • 4h • 2 min read

=============================================

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...2b4620a7f93404&ei=36

'Scared little punk': CNN panel slams 'big, strong man' Trump after he backs out of debate
Story by Daniel Hampton • 10h • 2 min read

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21342 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s funny.

One Marxist fraud thinks another is a Marxist fraud.

Nice pick you made Dems.

Word Salad for Queen!!!!!!

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtube.com/shorts/340...?si=FHCkKhNteoa6kw8q

TERRIFIED and WEAK Trump BACKS OUT of Debates

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21342 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
The Democrat handlers of Harris already canned Biden when he was humiliated in a pre-convention debate. It was obvious that Trump gained greatly by his performance and Biden’s mindlessness… so they dumped the POTUS for (what they hope) is a more cogent and electable candidate.

Does anyone not believe that if Harris was exposed pre-convention (like Biden was) that the Demo broker cabal wouldn’t change horses again with the (magically revealed) excuse that the 14 million primary voters deserved a say, but behind the scenes, be trying plan “C” and installing a more electable dolt.

Not debating until you’re sure of the installed November opposition is just smart. It keeps the DNC from continuing to be able to play musical chairs with American’s future.

Not figuring that out and believing the “chicken” scenario is just another TDS symptom.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7721 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He literally said not till after the convention.

What a fraud making things up.

How much are you being paid as a flying monkey if the left.

I want that debate to happen soooo bad.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If some of you saw a chicken, clucked and walked like a chicken, you would call it a duck.

I'll just call Trump's excuses for ducking the debate chicken.

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Yep! Try some of that Covid vaccine. Wear a mask alone in your car. Totally disregard that Trump has not declined to debate but said he’d gladly do so post convention. Forget the dismissal of Biden when he humiliated his party and himself. Flee all logic and TDS is pretty positive diagnosis.

I just wonder if TDS is permanent or common sense ever returns. Darn, it’d be tough if you had to hate more than use reason the rest of your life.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump has whined and lied so much, why should we believe him now?

And Trump supporters interpret Trump's mannerisms in debate as strong, when really it's just disrespectful and NY rude.

That's obviously why they had to make a rule to just shut his mic off when his time is up.

Trump can't really debate. All he knows is dominate, talk over his opponent, attack, lie, deny and exaggerate his accomplishments and himself.

Trump is a psycho who turned his more than deserved fifteen minutes of fame into practically an eternity of infamy.

I mean, after all, he is motivated. Biden, in his second term, not having to run again and out of the goodness in his nature, for the good of the country, might have pardoned Trump for his crimes against the country.

Harris is probably not going to pardon Trump. So, a lot is at stake for Trump. A second term is his get out of jail card, a fact not mentioned often enough.

I can just imagine the orange pseudo-Jesus in a tailor made extra-large orange jump-suit. Can't you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumpsuit#Prisoners

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find it VP Harris laugh funny the party of Trump was gloating at President Biden being the nominee.

Now, that VP Harris is positioned as the nominee they are angrier than a bull with a hernia.

I want to see VP Harris won just to watch MAGA heads explode.

Posts: 12272 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you think VP Harris would turn down a debate in 2 weeks if Trump offered?

I am going to say no.

VP Harris has offered a debate. Trump not do much.

Posts: 12272 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:

And Trump supporters interpret Trump's mannerisms in debate as strong, when really it's just disrespectful and NY rude.

That's obviously why they had to make a rule to just shut his mic off when his time is up.

Trump can't really debate. All he knows is dominate, talk over his opponent, attack, lie, deny and exaggerate his accomplishments and himself.

Trump is a psycho who turned his more than deserved fifteen minutes of fame into practically an eternity of infamy.

I mean, after all, he is motivated. Biden, in his second term, not having to run again and out of the goodness in his nature, for the good of the country, might have pardoned Trump for his crimes against the country.

Harris is probably not going to pardon Trump. So, a lot is at stake for Trump. A second term is his get out of jail card, a fact not mentioned often enough.

I can just imagine the orange pseudo-Jesus in a tailor made extra-large orange jump-suit. Can't you?

He can't be pardoned unless he is convicted of a Federal crime, no?

Once he has been indicted does the statute of limitations ever run out?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1569 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good picture, BTW.

Nixon was preemptively pardoned. He never was indicted or prosecuted or convicted, but most likely would have been had not Ford pardoned him.

The second question someone else should answer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:

He can only pardon himself in relation to federal crimes. POTUS can't pardon himself, or anybody else, in relation to charges or convictions in state courts.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 16114 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wear a mask alone in your car.

yuck

I still see it occasionally in the Metroplex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37910 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Good picture, BTW.

Nixon was preemptively pardoned. He never was indicted or prosecuted or convicted, but most likely would have been had not Ford pardoned him.

The second question someone else should answer.

I suppose with Nixon it was offer something now because Ford will do it regardless.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:

He can only pardon himself in relation to federal crimes. POTUS can't pardon himself, or anybody else, in relation to charges or convictions in state courts.

Understood. Are you certain that the POTUS can legally pardon himself? Sounds like an incentive to deliberately do criminal activity. Can a court reverse a pardon?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A court not reverse a due and proper pardon.

The Fed courts would have to hold that as a matter of constitutional construction a president cannot pardon himself while setting as president.

Every decision this S. Ct., majority has issued concerning executive authority tells me they would hold a president can.

This has come up in state courts based on state constitution a couple of times. Those decisions are a mixed bag based on language of the individual state constitutions.

In KY the statute requires a specific process to be followed before a gov can issue a pardon. Once, the process is followed the gov must issue a decision as the gov sees fit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump can't win for losing.

He cited Obama as against Harris being part of the reason he crawfished.

Today Obama publicly endorsed Harris Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He will debate her AFTER she is the actual candidate.

There is no way he can avoid it and how can he not want to debate the Queen of the word salads.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
Yep! Try some of that Covid vaccine. Wear a mask alone in your car. Totally disregard that Trump has not declined to debate but said he’d gladly do so post convention. Forget the dismissal of Biden when he humiliated his party and himself. Flee all logic and TDS is pretty positive diagnosis.

I just wonder if TDS is permanent or common sense ever returns. Darn, it’d be tough if you had to hate more than use reason the rest of your life.

Outstanding!!!!

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
VP Harris is as much the nominee at this point as Trump was when he debated President Biden.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
VP Harris is as much the nominee at this point as Trump was when he debated President Biden.

Think if he asked real nice she would agree not to bring up his felony convictions?

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Trump won the presidential primaries.
Harris has won zero delegates to date. Harris will be nominated if the antisemitic power brokers think she can win and also will promulgate their racist and anti-American agenda.

https://na01.safelinks.protect...VaMCSM%3D&reserved=0

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
Claims she's not the "official" nominee, without noting that neither was President Biden.

except the debate agreement was between TRUMP and BIDEN ... you can clearly see "harris" isn't a party..

But, let's address this directly, the rules of the debates limited who (whom?) could be present on the stage, in terms of delegates and percentage of voters backing the candidates -- RFKjr didn't make the cut, and Harris wasn't included as she wasn't running and had no votes/delegates -

and today, she still has no votes ...

if this is too hard for you to understand, perhaps you've had enough internet for awhile.. go talk to gladis about the phrase "willfully ignorant" ..

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39729 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Something else she doesn't have.....a long record as a serial liar, rapist, tax cheat, charity fraudster, insurrectionist, ETC. The GOP is already all over her sex life, which doesn't include pedophilia (Katie Johnston, Epstein?), rape, or cheating on all 3 spouses. Not even bringing along the 34 felony convictions.

Posts: 16153 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She does have a long history of advanced bf her career starting in her early days in the Bay Area on her knees.

I guess it’s like the progressives say “Sex Work is Real Work”

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh and I almost forgot.

Jailing thousands of predominantly young black men for crimes she was she herself committing.

All hail Queen Cumala!!!!!

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
She does have a long history of advanced bf her career starting in her early days in the Bay Area on her knees.

Prove it.

Posts: 16153 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:

Prove it.

Willie Brown admitted it.

Hey Italy had a former porn star who was in their their parliament so she’s not even a trend setter Eeker

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are one sad misogynistic asshole.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So I’m an asshole because I called your mattress back whore a whore? I’m sorry that the truth is painful for you and by the way, your mom does not think I’m a misogynistic asshole.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey Italy had a former porn star who was in their their parliament so she’s not even a trend setter Eeker

Oh heck, we had a POTUS who hired a porn star, then the cheap bastard tried to claim it as a business expense. Italy ain't got shit on us. animal

Posts: 1159 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

So I’m an asshole because I called your mattress back whore a whore? I’m sorry that the truth is painful for you and by the way, your mom does not think I’m a misogynistic asshole.

Now, you're gonna talk about my mom? You are an internet commando.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:

Prove it.

Willie Brown admitted it.

Who was Willie Brown and what exactly did he admit?

Where is your proof?

I suspect that like most of these Republican claims, it won't hold up under examination.

Even if there is truth to this rumor, it would be a shadow of Trump's sex history. Pot, call the kettle black.

The level of hypocrisy is weird, to say the least.

Posts: 6858 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote