Caitlyn Jenner... Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
...Still sounds like Bruce Jenner.

Whodathunkit?

rotflmo

~Ann

Posts: 16190 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
He/she is actually talking common sense! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 55965 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Should be a perfect politician, if you can change your sex/identity, it should be easy to change your views and opinions whichever way the wind blows.

one of us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

Whodathunkit?

rotflmo

Still looks like Bruce, too.....

Posts: 9513 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

Whodathunkit?

rotflmo

This is a genuine question.

When a man becomes a woman, like in this instance.

Do they actually remove his dick and balls, and replace these parts with what women have?

Do they implant tits?

Do they have a brain surgery to remove most of the brain so the new woman is at the same intelligence level as other women?

Posts: 55965 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
I was impressed with her recent interview with Hannity. That she (?) used to be the superhero to the LGBTQ and liberal camps and is now speaking as a ~conservative about a number of issues is funny. I'm sure they are going to do their best now to 'cancel' her. Yesterday's hero....now they don't know her.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to call Bruce Jenner a 'she' or 'her' etc anymore than y'all would call a trans female to male 'him' or 'he'. Biologically NOT possible.

~Ann

Posts: 16190 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
I'm totally onboard with Caitlyn Jenner,, a perfect spokeperson for California. California has been beyond weird for a long time but this proves beyond a doubt they are the #1 Gonzo State!!!

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1298 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
Ever seen the movie “Idiocracy”
We are well on our way...

Ironically, if Jenner’s campaign has legs (certainly not talking about his...) wouldn’t it be hilarious that the first transgender Governor be a Republican?

Posts: 2491 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
Ever seen the movie “Idiocracy”
We are well on our way...

Ironically, if Jenner’s campaign has legs (certainly not talking about his...) wouldn’t it be hilarious that the first transgender Governor be a Republican?

That would really be queer! rotflmo

one of us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

Whodathunkit?

rotflmo

This is a genuine question.

When a man becomes a woman, like in this instance.

Do they actually remove his dick and balls, and replace these parts with what women have?

Do they implant tits?

Do they have a brain surgery to remove most of the brain so the new woman is at the same intelligence level as other women?

Saeed:
A student at a school I once taught at was was a boy to his 9th grade year, moved away for a year or two, and came back HER senior year as a girl.

He/she went to a camp with other trans kids to adjust to the new body and all the psychological issues that went with the change.
Female hormones caused breasts to grow and probably drugs that stop the natural male hormone, testosterone. Of course she styled her hair and wore women's clothes, bra, etc. From what other staff members who knew more, she was the only kid not required to take PE (gym) classes as "she" still had male parts and could not use either the boy's or girl's locker rooms. She had to use the toilet in the nurse's office.

She has now become a trans activist and her facebook page is under her new name, Lillian Lennon.

While I don't give a crap what someone does within their personal space, the problem I saw was her influence on the 6-7-8 graders who saw all the attention she was getting. The influence was such: one 7th grade girl told her Englilsh teacher she was undecided is she was going to be gay or bisexual when she grew up. Another 7th grade girl told her teacher she was trans gender and multi-sexual.

Of course the school and the school district played into this for the sake of equality and inclusion. The teachers were told by the principal at a teacher's meeting they could not comment to any kids their personal feelings on any issue including sexuality, politics, etc. But the principal had a rainbow gay flag in her office.

Back to the original question you had. After the hormone treatments, the next step is surgical removal of the penis and testicles and fabricating a vagina, using some of the nerve endings in the penis to form a clitoris.

As to the other way around, when a female wants to become a male, testosterone is injected causing facial and body hair to grow, breasts to shrink and later removed if needed, and the voice to deepen. Injections that stop estrogen are also taken. Then, the vagina and reproductive organs are removed and a penis is constructed. An artifical scrotum is filled with two orbs for testicles (non functioning). How they construct a penis and if the new he can get an erection is beyond my knowledge, but I have been told inflatable sacs and a squeeze pump (also in the new scrotum) is used for inflation for an erection. Nerve endings from the clitoris may be used to stimulate feeling in the new penis.

As to your question on the brain, I won't answer that as my girl friend will kick my ass into the next time zone.

Cheers and good reading. (But probably not as good as Hatari Times).
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation

Posts: 6781 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At uni we had a she who became a he. I never gave her/him much attention, but it was obvious she should actually have been a he. The body build, the behaviour, the way she dressed etc.
Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it seems odd. I do think that such changes in children shouldn't be stimulated by parents or their environment, but truly come from within themselves, and even then the process should be very carefully undertaken. Once they're adults, obviously, the process should change, but still it should be done carefully. Jenner, to me, very much seem to be a normal male. I wonder, in such cases, if people really think they're somebody of the other sex, or rather aren't happy with who they are now and hope to be happier being somebody else, which isn't a correct reason to change sex imo.

one of us
posted Hide Post
It's my opinion that none of this stuff needs to be integrated or indoctrinated into grade school children at all.

If I had kids now, they would never step foot into public schools. I truly feel bad for young parents having to be forced to deal with this rot.

~Ann

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The incredible difference between our schools and yours.

As a parent, I can go to my kids school any time I wish.

I can walk into the classroom anytime I wish.

All teachers welcome you.

Europeans living here actually tell us how lucky we are.

The schools are an extension of the family, as it should be.

Proper education.

Not indoctrination!

Little sisters and brothers of the older ones run to me at school, screaming in the playground “will you teach me shooting please?”

Normal life!

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
The incredible difference between our schools and yours.

As a parent, I can go to my kids school any time I wish.

I can walk into the classroom anytime I wish.

All teachers welcome you.

Europeans living here actually tell us how lucky we are.

The schools are an extension of the family, as it should be.

Proper education.

Not indoctrination!

Little sisters and brothers of the older ones run to me at school, screaming in the playground “will you teach me shooting please?”

Normal life!

That is great Saeed. I hope y'all always keep it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 28843 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BushPeter:
At uni we had a she who became a he. I never gave her/him much attention, but it was obvious she should actually have been a he. The body build, the behaviour, the way she dressed etc.
Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it seems odd. I do think that such changes in children shouldn't be stimulated by parents or their environment, but truly come from within themselves, and even then the process should be very carefully undertaken. Once they're adults, obviously, the process should change, but still it should be done carefully. Jenner, to me, very much seem to be a normal male. I wonder, in such cases, if people really think they're somebody of the other sex, or rather aren't happy with who they are now and hope to be happier being somebody else, which isn't a correct reason to change sex imo.

good post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 28843 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
quote:

Whodathunkit?

rotflmo

Does he still have his male parts?
Are they in a jar somewhere?

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27030 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
quote:

Whodathunkit?

rotflmo

Does he still have his male parts?
Are they in a jar somewhere?

No.

It is a medical requirement to remove 90% of your brains when you have your balls cut off, so you can become a real woman clap

one of us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
The person who taught me to weld is trans. She was working as a welder in the oil industry when she decided that she wanted to be a she, probably couldn’t find a more difficult industry to come out which that kind of decision.

She doesn’t make any secret of it and is very open about it with a broad Scottish accent.

She’s a bloody good welder, a very good teacher and a very nice person.

Posts: 5923 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Is anyone saying these are bad people? My issue is when people try to attract children into this.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27030 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
Is anyone saying these are bad people? My issue is when people try to attract children into this.

I am not saying any type of people is bad.

There INDIVIDUALS in each type who are, and tend to give the rest a bad name.

one of us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
He/she is actually talking common sense! clapm

so he put his balls on the the line , did he

oh
wait
never mind
sofa

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life