The Accurate Reloading Forums
I do not feel safe

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3811043/m/2061038562

09 May 2021, 16:34
eezridr
I do not feel safe
Here is a new one. Freeloader strategy!
I do not feel safe going back into society. I need to stay home!
Can you believe it? Here it comes!
OMG

EZ
09 May 2021, 17:03
ledvm
The f@(king government has taken a crisis and reduced the American workforce to ash. I feel sorry for younger executives trying run businesses in the US today.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House
09 May 2021, 17:14
eny
I kind of look at it like a little bit of evolution, almost everybody that is worth hiring allready has a job Smiler
09 May 2021, 17:31
boom stick
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of safe spaces full of free cash.


577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)
09 May 2021, 17:33
Saeed
Did not happen over night!

Been going on for years.

And all of you are slinging blame on the other side.


www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
09 May 2021, 18:33
eezridr
HMM?? Point well take. I may just agree with you.
What do you do with all the baggage?

EZ

quote:
Originally posted by eny:
I kind of look at it like a little bit of evolution, almost everybody that is worth hiring allready has a job Smiler

09 May 2021, 18:58
ledvm
quote:
Originally posted by eezridr:
HMM?? Point well take. I may just agree with you.
What do you do with all the baggage?

EZ

quote:
Originally posted by eny:
I kind of look at it like a little bit of evolution, almost everybody that is worth hiring allready has a job Smiler


That is the problem. I say a tent, water, red beans, and rice until you make up your mind to contribute.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House
09 May 2021, 22:58
Mike Mitchell
Ash? Get a grip.


quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
The f@(king government has taken a crisis and reduced the American workforce to ash. I feel sorry for younger executives trying run businesses in the US today.



-Our long national nightmare is over.

11 May 2021, 00:24
crbutler
I don’t think that the American workforce is reduced to ash.

Even a lot of the freeloading types can contribute well if they are made to.

But we are messing with the fundamental aspect of the economy when we detach the basics of life from working.

The argument that we are the richest society on earth so can afford to make sure everyone has a reasonable standard of living is a canard.

For one thing, most people work out of self interest- very few are willing to work for nothing.

Decouple the need to work in order to live and the bottom tier refuses to work.

Make those that work to improve their circumstance get taxed so heavily that it’s not worthwhile to work, you get almost as much by taking the public minimum, and the marginal return goes down.

Then add all the folks who take the largesse and work on the barter economy so they make a lot more than those who “follow the rules” relatively and you have a prime recipe for social breakdown.

Most don’t mind helping the truly needy with a helping hand, but are unwilling to assist the freeloaders.

All the Covid restrictions are doing is justifying freeloading at this point.
11 May 2021, 02:04
eezridr
That should be easy for anyone to understand.

quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
I don’t think that the American workforce is reduced to ash.

Even a lot of the freeloading types can contribute well if they are made to.

But we are messing with the fundamental aspect of the economy when we detach the basics of life from working.

The argument that we are the richest society on earth so can afford to make sure everyone has a reasonable standard of living is a canard.

For one thing, most people work out of self interest- very few are willing to work for nothing.

Decouple the need to work in order to live and the bottom tier refuses to work.

Make those that work to improve their circumstance get taxed so heavily that it’s not worthwhile to work, you get almost as much by taking the public minimum, and the marginal return goes down.

Then add all the folks who take the largesse and work on the barter economy so they make a lot more than those who “follow the rules” relatively and you have a prime recipe for social breakdown.

Most don’t mind helping the truly needy with a helping hand, but are unwilling to assist the freeloaders.

All the Covid restrictions are doing is justifying freeloading at this point.

11 May 2021, 02:11
ledvm
Ash???

Maybe too strong. But ask any labor dependent company what the limiting factor for growth today is...they will tell you the ability to find labor. Growth potential is burgeoning in almost all sectors thus jobs are abundant --the workforce is not.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House
11 May 2021, 02:17
eezridr
Many here have worked hard for decades to get to a point in life where it may be less stressful.
There are many in this country that want so much for no effort. That pod is growing at a rate that is uncontrollable if government keeps allocating a free living.
Do the freeloaders contribute? pay taxes, SS, insurance? They do not pay for food: they can get all the free food they want at the food pantries and likely get food stamps as well.

Everyone wants to talk about taxing the rich. How do you define the rich?
The definition of a millionaire today is $20 Million in the bank.
That is about equal to $1 Million in 1960.
I agree that is a fair amount in your account or assets.
Why do the freeloaders look upon disdain at people in the country that have attained a certain amount of fiscal security?
THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK HARD and provide a path to a vision of fiscal security is what this country lends an opportunity to achieve. Not work hard be taxed to death and pay the way for freeloaders.
11 May 2021, 05:53
JTEX
quote:
Originally posted by eezridr:
That should be easy for anyone to understand.

quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
I don’t think that the American workforce is reduced to ash.

Even a lot of the freeloading types can contribute well if they are made to.

But we are messing with the fundamental aspect of the economy when we detach the basics of life from working.

The argument that we are the richest society on earth so can afford to make sure everyone has a reasonable standard of living is a canard.

For one thing, most people work out of self interest- very few are willing to work for nothing.

Decouple the need to work in order to live and the bottom tier refuses to work.

Make those that work to improve their circumstance get taxed so heavily that it’s not worthwhile to work, you get almost as much by taking the public minimum, and the marginal return goes down.

Then add all the folks who take the largesse and work on the barter economy so they make a lot more than those who “follow the rules” relatively and you have a prime recipe for social breakdown.

Most don’t mind helping the truly needy with a helping hand, but are unwilling to assist the freeloaders.

All the Covid restrictions are doing is justifying freeloading at this point.


It is very easy to understand! And Dr. Butler, that was very well written!

This isn't about what's good for the country, its about purchasing votes with taxpayer dollars.......plain and simple!
11 May 2021, 05:57
JTEX
quote:
Originally posted by eezridr:
Many here have worked hard for decades to get to a point in life where it may be less stressful.
There are many in this country that want so much for no effort. That pod is growing at a rate that is uncontrollable if government keeps allocating a free living. Its a simple thing, those that pay no taxes are never against a tax increase on those that do pay taxes......those with no skin in the game....
Do the freeloaders contribute? pay taxes, SS, insurance? They do not pay for food: they can get all the free food they want at the food pantries and likely get food stamps as well.

Everyone wants to talk about taxing the rich. How do you define the rich? In this day and time ......anyone that has more than you.......sadly....
The definition of a millionaire today is $20 Million in the bank.
That is about equal to $1 Million in 1960.
I agree that is a fair amount in your account or assets.
Why do the freeloaders look upon disdain at people in the country that have attained a certain amount of fiscal security? In my humble opinion it is simple, JEALOUSY!
THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK HARD and provide a path to a vision of fiscal security is what this country lends an opportunity to achieve. Not work hard be taxed to death and pay the way for freeloaders. The right to life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness!!!!!

12 May 2021, 04:30
Aspen Hill Adventures



~Ann



12 May 2021, 09:53
lavaca
This new generation is a challenge. Most of them don't want to work as hard as we did, but they expect the same rewards. That won't happen. It takes hard work. They've got some hard lessons and will see the few who do want to work succeed while they lag behind. Fact of life.
12 May 2021, 10:08
shankspony
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
This new generation is a challenge. Most of them don't want to work as hard as we did, but they expect the same rewards. That won't happen. It takes hard work. They've got some hard lessons and will see the few who do want to work succeed while they lag behind. Fact of life.


Sadly I think there is some truth in that.
Have had some frustrating experiences lately trying to hire young people. Either that or i forget what I was like when i was young?
12 May 2021, 17:04
Mike Mitchell
As noted by old farts in relation to younger people for the last 100 years.

quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
This new generation is a challenge. Most of them don't want to work as hard as we did, but they expect the same rewards. That won't happen. It takes hard work. They've got some hard lessons and will see the few who do want to work succeed while they lag behind. Fact of life.



-Our long national nightmare is over.

12 May 2021, 18:30
Capt.Purvis
Teachers in MD want hazard pay! Fire everyone of them and put some people with a spin in those positions. Conservatives need to take back education.
13 May 2021, 10:42
lavaca
Mike,

An old fart who understands the economics of the situation. I confess.