The Accurate Reloading Forums
Grand Prairie Gun Club Texas

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3651002871/m/1521024112

02 June 2015, 22:11
thunder stick
Grand Prairie Gun Club Texas
May be moving to this area for work. Is anyone a member here? Would like to get some info on this place or other clubs in the Dallas area. Thanks

NRA
CRPA
DRSS
03 June 2015, 03:16
butchlambert
At this time it is under 25' of water. The Dallas area is large. A better location would help. We have a very nice gun club east of Dallas, north of Terrell. Inexpensive membership when we have openings.
03 June 2015, 04:04
thunder stick
The job is in the north part of Grand Prairie. Don't know where I'll buy but imagine GP or Mansfield. Need to still research areas and school districts

NRA
CRPA
DRSS
06 June 2015, 19:06
sonofagun
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
At this time it is under 25' of water. The Dallas area is large. A better location would help. We have a very nice gun club east of Dallas, north of Terrell. Inexpensive membership when we have openings.

I'd advise you stay away if Butch is a member there.

Bob Shaffer
06 June 2015, 20:55
butchlambert
quote:
Originally posted by sonofagun:
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:

I'd advise you stay away if Butch is a member there.

I guess you better get back to selling your plans for your wooden potting tables and your tile shooting targets.
You're probably made millions. dancing
07 June 2015, 22:49
sonofagun
Go ahead - keep on making an a__ of yourself for everyone to see

Bob Shaffer
07 June 2015, 23:04
butchlambert
sonofawhat?
I certainly will and you keep trying to sell your paste board potting table plans and your tile shooting targets.
25 July 2015, 06:50
Ske1eter
Come to the various matches at the Dallas Pistol Club. There is a different match almost every weekend and you don't need to be a member of the club to shoot nor a member of a particular organization to shoot (USPSA, IDPA, etc.) There is a fee of $20 per match but it's all for fun, no prizes, no plaques, no awards, etc., just bragging rights.
21 January 2016, 04:22
N E 450 No2
I was a member of the Dallas Pistol Club for40 years, until I retired and moved away.
It was a great club. I had a lot of fun there.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY
21 January 2016, 19:06
butchlambert
I understand that it is still closed because of no water drainage.
25 January 2016, 09:27
Idaho Sharpshooter
IMHO, Butch has conducted himself well here. Like me, he has an occasional outburst based on a low tolerance for stupidity...
29 January 2016, 19:05
loiblb
Your best bet is the Arlington Sportsman's Club in Mansfield
I shot at the Grand Prairie Gun Club some like the Arlington Club much better.