The Accurate Reloading Forums
Leonard Cohen

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3611043/m/4961015622

11 November 2016, 10:36
NormanConquest
Leonard Cohen
RIP Lenny.Just got word that he passed today.A distiguished poet/writer/songwriter/prophetic sage + more. We will miss you here in our realm. I wish you peace singing to the angels in your golden voice.In 2008 you played Austin + I had to buy tickets online that were to go on sale on Friday @ 10:00 A.M. I got online at 10 minutes till + all the tickets were sold.Sharks. I should have paid $80.00 for the pair but ended up paying $400.00. Almost did'nt do it out of disgust but the reality was that I may never get the chance again. So I did + I have no regrets but I will NEVER buy tickets from those people again.Anyone who is not familiar with his work,please take the time to do so.

Never mistake motion for action.
12 November 2016, 02:36
Grizzly Adams
He went to join Marianne. Wink

http://www.thewrap.com/leonard...use-predicted-death/

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.
12 November 2016, 07:32
NormanConquest
Yes he did. There was an interview with him in the last New Yorker.

13 November 2016, 06:18
TCLouis
We should be able to recognize scalpers by their lack of hands.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

13 November 2016, 08:23
NormanConquest
I totally agree. Most unethical behavior. I got a kick out of seeing the scalpers stuck with tickets 10 years ago when The Rolling Stones played ACL. No body was buying them;they were standing on every street corner trying unsuccesfully to sell them.Did my heart good.

13 November 2016, 10:20
NormanConquest
Grizzly,I want to thank you profusely for your addition of the mixed artists doing "Halleluia" That was beautiful. I have seen Lenard + K.D. Lang + Rufus Wainwright do it in person but it is still moving.In all of his songs + poems that involve some biblical context as well as sexual issues this one is spot on. For anyone who watched the mixed artists rendition of the song + shed not a tear,then I pity you for you have no soul.