The Accurate Reloading Forums
Taxidermist lost my RW blesbuck

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3421043/m/4361022231

07 May 2010, 14:01
umshiniwam
Taxidermist lost my RW blesbuck
Hi,

last year I took my 17 1/2" blesbuck ram to a taxidermist near Pretoria, RSA and about 6 weeks ago, after constant inquiry on my part, It was revealed that one of their staff had given my trophy to another client. It took a while to figure this out, but the yare convinced that this other client has my blesbuck as his is still there with them.

I have bee nmore than patient while they are trying to get in touch with this client, but he does not respond to email or telephone calls.

My question really is; I want to go to the police and lay a charge of theft. Do I charge the taxidermist or do I get the taxidermist to co-operate and we together lay a charge against the client?
08 May 2010, 15:12
starchild69
Before I went to the Police, I would do a "Door knock" and try to Persuade him to give it back!!
08 May 2010, 21:20
Idaho Sharpshooter
I would tell the taxidermist that it is HIS problem, and give him ten days to return your animal or face charges...

Two things work all over the world:
American Dollars
Prison Time

Rich
DRSS
09 May 2010, 00:56
umshiniwam
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
I would tell the taxidermist that it is HIS problem, and give him ten days to return your animal or face charges...

Rich, I think that is good advice.

quote:

Two things work all over the world:
American Dollars
Prison Time

Rich
DRSS

True that!