This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3311002751/m/4801090951

16 July 2011, 22:44
ledvm
RGULATIONS FOR LION HUNTING IN NIASSA NATIONAL RESERVE
REGULATIONS FOR LION HUNTING IN NIASSA NATIONAL RESERVE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.
17 July 2011, 03:32
Tim Herald
I am planning to hunt them there next July and can't wait. Hope I can find an gnarly old guy...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com
17 July 2011, 18:40
505 gibbs
I know very little about the Niassa, Do I understand that these regulations are for hunting lion actually IN the reserve? Are they required, enforced or used/adopted by anyone in the areas bordering the reserve?
17 July 2011, 23:24
ledvm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.
17 July 2011, 23:37
505 gibbs
Does anyone know if there is organized hunting in the properties bordering the Niassa Reserve?
22 July 2011, 05:19
Tim Herald
I may be wrong...but I think Kambako has block B in the reserve and a bordering area Coutada Nicage..They have killed one lion and 2 leopards this month. Hope one of the leopards was ozhunter.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com
22 July 2011, 17:59
505 gibbs
Is the same point system used in the areas bordering the reserve? Is that done voluntarily or required by the government?