The Accurate Reloading Forums
Desert Eagle Accessory Barrel?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2911043/m/3531028852

15 April 2020, 03:05
packrattusnongratus
Desert Eagle Accessory Barrel?
Anyone know where I can find a 10" 50 AE barrel for my XIX pistol? I am not having much luck with Kahr/Magnum Research. No one wants to commit to selling me one. I like the longer barrels. They give a bit more velocity and longer sight radius. The weight out to the front also helps manage the recoil a bit. I've been shooting my gun a bit but it is expensive. I'm just waiting on the shell holder. I forgot to order it with the dies and didn't think about it until the dies and brass arrived. TIA, Be Well, Packy.
24 April 2020, 02:18
TonyRumore
They quit making the longer barrels awhile back, but they are planning to do a run of 10 inchers in 429DE in June/July.
25 April 2020, 04:59
packrattusnongratus
I have talked to them but none of them even know what's up. One says call the other. One gal said June or July but never said No 50 cal. I gave up on them. I tried to get the gal t commit to a price but no dice. I would say you are not only correct but I may have to get it from an owner. I like the long barrels I have owned on Contenders, Encores, and the SRH I own in 9.5". Gets the snort out farther from my face with a better sight radius. Thanks and Be Well, Packy
28 April 2020, 03:15
packrattusnongratus
All I need for the 429 is some dies and a barrel with magazine? Maybe not the magazine, as the 429 is based on the 50 AE isn't it? Actually I'm at the point where it must be a grail gun AND on my bucket list for me to pay much attention to it. Be Well, Packy.