https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2721043/m/9741096281

01 December 2012, 21:07
shakari
To All you Kiwis out there!
38 -21 jumping

Whoever woulda thunk it! Eeker jumping tu2

02 December 2012, 07:50
Fjold
I'm not a Kiwi but I work for Air New Zealand.

I knew England would be tough and I think that it bodes well for them going into the 6 Nations.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

02 December 2012, 12:44
shakari
I certainly didn't expect England to win at all, let alone with that score but as you say, if they can pull a game like that out of the hat, we stand a good chance in the 6 Nations....... and possibly, even in the World Cup. tu2

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a 6 Nats final of England vs France but if I were being realistic about the WC, I'd say the top 3 are going to RSA, Australia & NZ.

Time will tell though.

12 December 2012, 00:14
Scriptus
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

The Kiwis must be the friendliest nation on Earth, but Air New Zealand's cabin crew could learn to lighten up some and smile a bit. Wink
12 December 2012, 04:44
Fjold
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

The Kiwis must be the friendliest nation on Earth, but Air New Zealand's cabin crew could learn to lighten up some and smile a bit. Wink

I work for the gas turbine repair business here in the US, we don't have cabin crews. Big Grin

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

12 December 2012, 04:57
wazza56
any of the top teams can win on their day, it was their day

keep your barrell clean and your powder dry