THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S Kynoch 450/400 & 500/465
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The condition of this ammo is really something. Very little handling marks, some never look opened.
$70 per box of 5, TYD.

Good luck and good shooting.
In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 810 | Location: Wichita County Texas, near the Red River | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Now that's classic!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 14686 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Now that's classic!

When I hold a box I feel like I'm in Africa... my plan is to use $$ from ammo to book my first trip.

Good luck and good shooting.
In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 810 | Location: Wichita County Texas, near the Red River | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brother, I wish you luck!!!

Posts: 14686 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
I will take one box of the .500/.465 3 1/4".

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1627 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don, when I lived in Austin in the late 60s-early 70s at 38th + Guadalupe, about 3 blocks from me was an old mansion that was the home for the Daughters Of The Confederacy. At that time there was only one old lady alive in the whole place but they kept on a full staff until her demise. Also about 12 years ago when going to the Dodge dealership on HWY 620 I drove into the back entrance + passed an old graveyard with a steel fence + monolithic gravestones + ALL the gravestones had NEW mini Confederate flags placed on the graves. I intend to go back there someday + read the dates. Seems interesting to me.