The Accurate Reloading Forums
Looking for a cartridge belt for .357

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2711043/m/6431083372

21 January 2023, 12:38
cal30 1906
Looking for a cartridge belt for .357
Guys I figured I try here first to see if someone has a cartridge belt laying around taking up space.
I need a large or extra large that will hold. 38/357 cartridges. Hunter Triple k or similar.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!
21 January 2023, 14:31
georgeld
Quite a few years ago I made a "hunting belt rig"
Re: Holster, knife, & saw scabbards and shell loops.
My first one had leather shell loops that rotted over the years.

This time I cut the belt and installed the buckle and the strap/? loose end whatever it's called.

Hired a saddle maker leather shop to sew the loops on using the elastic strap material the boot makers use for pull up loops. I gave him a handful of .30 carbine and .45 Colt ammo to use to "make them tight enough to hold these, yet open enough to still fit in .45 Colt shells. It came out perfect and is at least 25 years old now and still fine, stretchy too.

Midway catalog from years ago has several listed at then fairly priced.

Best wishes, hope you can find what you're looking for. IF not, maybe this info would help have one made.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight
21 January 2023, 19:59
cal30 1906
Thanks George I will definitely take that into consideration.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!
25 January 2023, 08:47
cal30 1906
Heck I figured someone here would have one laying around that lost interest in the cowboy shooting hobby.