THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help in Tucson AZ
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Huvius
posted
I “won” a couple lots of reloading stuff at an auction in Tucson.
Problem is, they may refuse to ship as part of the lot is primed brass and primers.
If they refuse to ship, I’ll offer it to anybody in Tucson whom is interested - at a loss.
Will update later today with info.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I understand that primed brass can be shipped, but unseated primers cannot.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3123 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Let me know what cannot be shipped, I am interested and may be able to help out.

Posts: 76 | Location: Land of the Gila, Nm | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
Manbeast,
PM sent

Posts: 2489 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I live about 75 miles away so let me know if I can do something.

Fred

keep a leg on each side and your mind in the middle

Posts: 37 | Location: tombstone | Registered: 10 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the help.
I do think this is figured out.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You can ship primed brass UPS with a small Arms shipement sticker on it, they have the sticker, I suspect that would include boxed primers, check with them..I do that all the time..I ship loaded ammo that way..Its all legal if done right..Never any question.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 37848 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
Surely you are correct but this shipping company says that the paperwork is too arduous.
No idea why.
As it is, they held the primers from the shipment and Manbeast now has them.