THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB, Island sight base...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I need an island sight base like a two leaf NECG base. One or two leaf suits me fine, not picky. Just want to finish a project and hate to wait on Midway USA backorders. Doesn't have to be NECG. Something taken off laying around. Its going on a British .303.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1276 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one but it was fit to another barrel. I think the radius may have been opened up for a larger diameter. What is the diameter of your barrel at the location of your sight base? I can measure this one and see if it will work for you.

Steve

Updated website, some nice guns for sale. Check it out. bertramandco.com

Posts: 1751 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response.
The barrel measures 0.710" where the rear sight goes.

Posts: 1276 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This one has been opened to fit a much bigger barrel, about a 1" tube from the looks of it. I will to see what else I might have for you.
Steve

Updated website, some nice guns for sale. Check it out. bertramandco.com

Posts: 1751 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote