The Accurate Reloading Forums
Fed. Trophy Bonded

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2511043/m/3711008332

20 July 2017, 23:36
thecanadian
Fed. Trophy Bonded
I was ordering bullets off Midway today and saw these available for a good price. I know they have been available as loaded ammo for a while but has anyone tried them? 23.00 for 50 seems like an amazing price for a bonded bullet as long as accuracy holds true.

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson
21 July 2017, 18:04
Pancho
Haven't used the new "tipped" version but the old one was my favorite hunting bullet. Still have a small stash of them I won't part with.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.
21 July 2017, 18:43
BNagel
Must be a smaller caliber. Used to buy Jack Carter's at 25 per box. .375's were about $1.00 each then for softs (no tip).

22 July 2017, 21:18
thecanadian
I think they only offer them up to .308 caliber. I ordered some for my 7mm-08 and .270 as a trial basis. If they shoot well, I will probably buy a few hundred Smiler

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson