Re: Storm victims and side effects...
Ouch!

Don't you just love gubmint crats?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.GiveMe.Liberty
15 September 2004, 12:31
claybuster
It's quite easy Dan,,,you get into the I really need a licence but should'nt have one line at the dmv .In howard co. md. There's some inspectors that only work 2 days a month,,Which creates a whopping back log, ,,,I'm shure those inspectors have a pass/fail coin in thier pocket It took 18 months of red tape just to get permission to set up a mobile home,,3 months just for the septic,,I feel your pain.Clay
16 September 2004, 15:31
claybuster
I'll soon aquire "master" ranking for winning negotiaions with govt. employees
14 September 2004, 17:22
DigitalDan
Ah ha! Another Corporate trick! These power company folks are just too slick for me, gotta hand it to them!

Here's the play: Put a guy wire across a 4-lane highway, then in all the excitement pretend you don't notice when it begins to sag. Wait for a semi to roll into it, yank down 2 poles and 300 yards of power line(4-strands), THEN, when people who are boarded up in preperation for a hurricane have the gall to inquire as to when it might be repaired, get truculent, pompous, and even a bit condescending when you snarl. Lemme tell you folks, nobody stays indoors in a boarded up house in Fla. without power. The skeeters feasted tonight!

8 hours w/o, because some dick couldn't do a competent line inspection. Probably the same idiot that contributed to my neighbors house burning down a couple days back. I shall stop having lurid fantasies about my Brenneke within a few hours I suppose. How in F-hill is a guy supposed to stay in trim for cat whacking in these living conditions?

Thanks Progress Energy! How did you ever get a license to play with nukes?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.SteamedIn.Yankeetown