The Accurate Reloading Forums
Re: Another Nosler Ballistic Tip Fan...

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2121043/m/722105641

06 October 2004, 17:27
WHELENATIC
Re: Another Nosler Ballistic Tip Fan...
MATT- You should post this photo as a "commercial product" endorsement on the "Cat Forum Forums". P.S. A 1lb. jug of H335 would of looked just as nice to endorse.....
07 October 2004, 13:46
ADM. James T. Kirk
Alas ToolMaker, it is too late for that. We are engaged in battle on this field of honor, there can be no flight. It is time to expand your mind, to love and embrace the natural order of things, both good and odius. Face your fears man, find the courage to admit your wrongs!
Birman will seek me out soon, we will show you the path to self actualization, the glory of understanding. Only if we unite can we defeat the evil of death.
Remember, Trouble never singly comes.

Jim
07 October 2004, 11:47
claybuster
I think I just found a new wallpaper for the 'puter monitor That reminds me,,I need to go through the archives and find that winter time photo of the crats strung over the bridge to whip up some one of a kind christmas cards,,get it done before the rush Clay
07 October 2004, 12:44
Toolmaker
Hmm, I've been fooling around with dreamweaver.. Mebbe it's time to do a website, sumptin' small, hosted by one of the free service providers. I even know of a couple of places that will host a forum for free, just gotta put up with some advertising on the page... Whaddaya think people? We need a name for this site too...

Toolmaker