The Accurate Reloading Forums
Crat Forum

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2121043/m/396108134

22 February 2006, 20:52
jamon
Crat Forum
Looks like I might need some backup in the crat forum. I don't have a lot of experience speaking idiot and I got myself into a shoutin' match with one of 'em. I haven't seen an idiot in here for awhile but I have seen some of this group post in Crat forum from time to time. It is interesting to read the reactions from "them" when you do. I get the feeling they are totally confused by sound logic.
23 February 2006, 00:42
Old Elk Hunter
All right everyone - time to go to the Crat forum
and defend one of our own!

RELOAD - ITS FUN!
23 February 2006, 02:12
DigitalDan

Dan

POTYHC

www.IllJustHoover.OverThere

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

23 February 2006, 04:01
Old Elk Hunter
Jamon,

DD and I defended your right to your opinion about
feral cats. Anytime we can help out a forum member, let us know.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!
23 February 2006, 05:30
.223 VARMINT-VENTALATOR
I put up some good pictures too.
23 February 2006, 07:33
DigitalDan
Speakin' of pics, I hauled the T/C short shooter out of the locker today...since you asked for a pic of it .223V-V I'll try to post it ~tomorrow~

Dan

POTYHC

www.Freeze.Frame

23 February 2006, 07:36
.223 VARMINT-VENTALATOR
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalDan:
Speakin' of pics, I hauled the T/C short shooter out of the locker today...since you asked for a pic of it .223V-V I'll try to post it ~tomorrow~

Dan

POTYHC

www.Freeze.Frame

DD,
Outstanding. jumping cheers
25 February 2006, 02:16
brassb
In response to the original intent of this thread:
Jamon, I count you an ally, but why do you (or any crat eradicator)bother going to the crat forum? Like I've said before, you ain't gonna change anybody's attitude over there. I know it feels good to go in their face, but it's just a waste of time. One element of stealth is to leave the enemy unaware.

Stealth,Speed,Efficiency
25 February 2006, 04:56
jamon
I saw OEH and Digital Dan were posting on there and knew that I must go. Y'all write some funny stuff. Once I got sucked in over there I had to throw in my own two cents.
25 February 2006, 05:04
dustoffer
Guys--my two cents' worth on that other forum: my daddy always said you shouldn't wrestle with a pig because you get muddy and the pig enjoys it. Big Grin

I dropped in on that place and read about two of their posts and knew I was in the wrong place.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"
25 February 2006, 11:45
derf
I was feeling "Puckish" one evening and asked Don for "equal time" as there were Dog and Horse forums. Seemed fair to me as there are lots of pussy lovers out there. derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
25 February 2006, 15:12
Whitworth
That's a sad bunch over there......imagine admitting on a forum that you like crats!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"
25 February 2006, 17:17
DigitalDan