Who lives in Toledo , Ohio ?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2121043/m/380106734

03 March 2006, 01:47
johnch
Who lives in Toledo , Ohio ?
News story

So who is our Toledo krat sniper .

I can't claim them , because I never leave a wounded krat suffer , I just want them dead .

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results
03 March 2006, 16:57
marlin32_20
I also can't claim it. The only time I make it to the east side is when I am on work time.

Butch
06 March 2006, 22:47
panzerguy
Honestly, I like to shoot them with CB longs through the chest. That way, they self-dispose when the run off and die.

Spine shots are bad for two reasons: First, the cat doesn't die for a looooooong time. Second, it drags itself up to it's asshole owner to rat you out.
07 March 2006, 01:06
jamon
That is one of the stupidest reports I have ever seen. I can smel the liberal all over it. Are we supposed to feel sorry for the Feral cats that live for two years there or what. The article could have went in many directions. My preference would be that crat owners should keep their stupid crats on their property. I also saw no mention of the amount of native birds that were killed. How about, "Local children stricken with sickness caused by Crat Crapping in their sandboxes."
07 March 2006, 02:26
N. S. Sherlock
The sniper could be Guiseppe "Jizz" Gizzinni, one of my shipmates from East Toledo. I remember him telling me about shooting cats with his pellet gun when we were in some bar in ****City drinking a beer one afternoon in November '69. He was a fine shot.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd