The Accurate Reloading Forums
Any Florida guys?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1621043/m/356102701

30 November 2003, 02:41
<Madddman>
Any Florida guys?
Anyone in the Tampa,Florida area?

I just moved from NY in August.I'd like to get together or just get pointed toward some areas.

I'm a traditional bowhunter for the most partWink

Mad
30 November 2003, 20:26
Whitworth
I'm moving out to Lakeland towards the end of January -- that's 40 miles south of Tampa. I usually hog hunt just about an hour south of Lakeland. Good hog hunting!
30 November 2003, 20:28
Whitworth
I'm moving out to Lakeland towards the end of January -- that's 40 miles south of Tampa. I usually hog hunt just about an hour south of Lakeland. Good hog hunting! I normally pistol hunt, but will be trying out the heavy artillery when I get there. E-mail me when you get the chance.

Whitworth
01 December 2003, 10:54
<Madddman>
Good deal.

Check your mail.
02 December 2003, 10:56
DigitalDan
Hogs are found everywhere in FL, access is the issue. Look to your north, Hernando and Citrus Counties. Several WMA's of note there.
02 December 2003, 12:53
tradewinds
Whitworth,

Where do you hunt hogs south of Lakeland?

Thanks,

Mike
02 December 2003, 20:18
Whitworth
Tradewinds,

Haven't even moved there yet and I'm already developing a hog hunting network! I've hunted in Palmdale (I guess that would be south-east)at Fish-Eating creek and a friend has a chunk of land near there. Shot a real nice 200 pounder there last April. Where do you hunt? How do you hunt them (pistol, rifle, bow....)? I think we need to organize a trip....

Whitworth
03 December 2003, 12:56
<Madddman>
Count me in!!!

I'm a trad bowhunter but as I was telling Whit via e-mail,I'm not above popping one with a .223 in the ear.