The Accurate Reloading Forums
tv scope

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1421043/m/2491049762

12 October 2021, 19:52
butchloc
tv scope
watching some sort of shooting show on tv - the guy had this huge scope that did everything but pull the trigger- hits were all but guaranteed
i'm thinking we could all chip in and get one for biebs Big Grin i know it won;t make any improvements but it will give him some great excuses for missing wave hilbily
17 November 2021, 20:14
Biebs
Hey, stick your head out the window and I'll hit you from way over here :-)
18 November 2021, 18:49
richj
Kidding aside. My buddy bought that attachment that will turn your eyepiece into a TV screen.

Well it only works indoors. We tried it at the range. It's just like a phone, can't see the screen in the sun.
09 December 2021, 04:47
Biebs
Rich, I think he may be referring to the new technology that blends rangefinding and ballistics into the scope. You sight the target or animal, the scope measures the distance, calculates the drop at that distance, then moves the crosshairs so you can aim dead-on. A bit unsporting to me.
13 December 2021, 14:24
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Rich, I think he may be referring to the new technology that blends rangefinding and ballistics into the scope. You sight the target or animal, the scope measures the distance, calculates the drop at that distance, then moves the crosshairs so you can aim dead-on. A bit unsporting to me.

Very true.

Like saying a Blaser is a rifle! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
13 December 2021, 20:30
Biebs
Saeed did a funny!!!!!

19 December 2021, 03:48
john c.
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:

yep. good for military uses though. long as its OUR military!