The Accurate Reloading Forums
Cam "Camshaft" Greig passes

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1411043/m/5031063222

08 July 2016, 04:22
470EDDY
Cam "Camshaft" Greig passes
AND if you look close, Cam's hand is on the King's shoulder....something VERY close...!!

I had the chance too....and missed it....I sincerely regret that opportunity....never again in my lifetime!!

Cheers,

470EDDY
08 July 2016, 07:27
huntfish
RIP, great man that made many a dream come through for those of us fortunate enough grasp the chance. Did Cameroon in April 2014 on one of his hunts, and was gunning for a Congo trip in 2017.
May new men step in his footsteps.
12 July 2016, 06:50
Jorge400
I'm sorry to hear about this. I had dinner with Cam and his brother in Dallas several years ago and their stories were amazing. RIP Cam and condolences to your family.

George

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari
12 July 2016, 21:51
surefire7
Well, Mike, thanks for reporting on this sad event. I never knew this man, but if you thought enough to do a very tough hunt with him, he must have been someone special.

Sorry to hear the bad news. Condolences to his family.
13 July 2016, 19:59
Jerry Huffaker
very sad , the man lived an interesting life. Was in the adventure right to the end. Condolences to the family.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

15 July 2016, 11:33
MamunurRahman
I came to know Cam through a mutual friend in Bangladesh in the mid 90's . We took Cam for a two week trip to the Chittagong Hill Tracts . He was an avid hunter and wild life enthusiast. He came back twice more , to photograph the Serow and Gaur deep in the hill tracts. In 2000 , I went to his house in Palo Alto and he took me hunting in the mountains in California. A thorough gentleman. May God rest his soul in peace. Our condolences to his family.
15 July 2016, 21:54
Bill C
It certainly sounds like Cam lived, right up to the end. RIP
16 July 2016, 01:42
AilsaWheels
Hope I'm able to do what I love to do up until my death.

RIP