The Accurate Reloading Forums
Value of Ruger Mini 14 with factory folding stock

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/132105729/m/7701099252

18 July 2019, 00:44
Dale
Value of Ruger Mini 14 with factory folding stock
I am selling firearms from my late brother's collection and have a question on value of a Ruger Mini 14 with factory folding stock. It is a blued rifle with a wooden stock and a blued folding butt stock. The front sling swivel is mounted on the left side rather than underneath the barrel, so as far as I can tell it is original. He fired a few shots to make sure it worked and then put it in the safe. It does not even show wear from the bolt moving. Anyone have an idea of the value. I want to get a fair price for my sister-i9n-lwas but also want to treat the buyer honestly. Thanks.
18 July 2019, 01:17
DCS Member
I can’t give you a number on it, but I think that was a pretty rare one back in the day.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS
18 July 2019, 01:52
jimatcat
I see them at Texas area gunshows for $900.... but they never sell for that... selling realistically would be around $650 ish…

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis
21 July 2019, 11:49
NormanConquest
10-4 Jim. Bluebook be damned. The real truth is in what the market will bear. Usually way below advertised values. You won't get jack at a gun show as they are buying to resell. You might try Texas GunTraders.com.There are a lot of listings as well as locals. Hope this helps.

Never mistake motion for action.