The Accurate Reloading Forums
Best Quiver?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1021043/m/942101015

14 July 2006, 04:00
bulldog563
Best Quiver?
I have a Matthews Switchback XT and am looking for a quiver to put on it. Who makes the best quiver for my bow? This is my first bow, so also my first quiver so any advice or info appreciated. Thanks.

Join The NRA! Click Here
14 July 2006, 07:06
smokeeter
I use an Alpine 5 arrow softlock quiver, it is easily removed, quite and quite affordable compared the the mathews one or two piece quiver.
14 July 2006, 07:08
smokeeter
ment to say quiet, but it is quite quite if that's OK with you.
14 July 2006, 07:55
Strut10
quote:
Originally posted by smokeeter:
I use an Alpine 5 arrow softlock quiver, it is easily removed, quite and quite affordable.........

Same here. It's a great quiver. And the best thing about it is that the "Alpine" stickers come right off so nobody has to know. Cool

Founder....the OTPG
22 July 2006, 09:19
EMC2
It depends, really, on how you hunt. If you're in a treestand all day, then anything that you could hang will suffice. If you stillhunt/stalk a lot, then something on your hip or back may be more comfortable. IMHO, if you're going to hunt with the quiver on the bow, then never practice without it.

If you'd like, I have a Martin adjustable bow quiver with vibration dampening gear on it that I'd be willing to sell. There's a link to a picture below, I just need to confirm the color.
If you're interested, let me know at jayzuena@yahoo.com

http://www.martinarchery.com/?page=accessories&file=3910-T
24 July 2006, 11:06
AzDeerSlayer
I would also have to say that
i like the alpine soft-lok quiver
27 July 2006, 02:53
lhanson8
I use the alpine as well, hard to beat. I had a two piece before and had to take it off before I could put my bow in it's case. The Alpine comes off in a second and easily fits in the case with my bow.

Recently I've seen an accessory for tree stands that allows you to hang the quiver on the tree, with the same quick attach/detach system.
13 August 2006, 09:02
BlackHawk1
Alpine 5 arrow soft-lock.

BH1

There are no flies on 6.5s!