The Accurate Reloading Forums
Hello!

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1021043/m/66610909

14 September 2002, 05:42
PaGriz
Hello!
I just registered on this site and wanted to say hello, this looks like a real interesting place to be. [Big Grin]
PaGriz

[ 09-13-2002, 20:42: Message edited by: PaGriz ]
14 September 2002, 06:00
amosgreg
Welcome PaGriz!
Tell us a little about yourself, what you hunt and where, things like that.
14 September 2002, 06:39
Aquavit
Welcome. It's good to see more PA representation.
14 September 2002, 12:45
PaGriz
Well, I like to bowhunt and rifle hunt for deer in Jefferson, Westmoreland, Fayette, Indiana and Green County's and I have become a turkaholic and live for spring turkey season, in between those times fly fishing or fishing in general is my thing.
I am active with the NWTF, DU, Pheasants Forever and the Ruffed Grouse Society and of course TU.
And am planning on openeing a fly shop in the near future, as soon as the wife can retire. [Big Grin]
Pa Griz
14 September 2002, 19:04
RMiller
welcome PaGriz,
This site is the best around. Lots of fun too.
17 September 2002, 03:28
Mark
A somewhat belated welcome!

I think you are already finding what an interesting and knowledgeable group there is here!
17 September 2002, 05:21
Lochi
Welcome PAGriz.
You'll find this a friendly site, you don't have to think hard about what may or may not, who hates what to be said .... no board politics here.
Enjoy.
Lochi. [Wink]
17 September 2002, 06:55
BBTURTLE
Welcome PAGriz.
quote:

You'll find this a friendly site, you don't have to think hard about what may or may not, who hates what to be said .... no board politics here. Enjoy.
quote:

Just don't make a point of what YOU think is best or you'll get your head ripped off.
Elbow in the ribs [Wink]
Turtle [Cool]