The Accurate Reloading Forums
Lumenok Warning

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1021043/m/434101629

09 September 2008, 08:30
mike7mm08
Lumenok Warning
I do most of my hunting towards evening and thought Lumenoks would be a great idea. These are the nocks that light up when released. Well I ordered them direct from Lumenok and I did not receive them. I emailed and was very rudely told they were delivered and was given a tracking number. Well the tracking number shows the package being delivered to the wrong address. I emailed again and explained this and was basically told to go to hell it was not his problem and I should call the post office. From the tracking info I know the postage was bought electronically. So there would be a record of the shipping label he could access and prove to me what address he shipped it to. Of course this was not offered and I cannot get any info from the post office as I was not the one who shipped it. I have never been treated so poorly by a company. Fortunately my credit card is getting my money back. So if you are thinking of buying Lumenoks their customer service sucks and Eric Price is a rude unhelpful ass.
09 September 2008, 10:25
calgarychef1
You're lucky you didn't get them. They dont' help arrow flight and they don't always light up either. By the way there is a new website for disgruntled customers it's called "the squeeky wheel get's the grease" I think? Take a look it might give you some satisfaction.

the chef
10 September 2008, 02:35
elmo729
try the carbon express lazer eye. They light up [most of the time anyways]