The Accurate Reloading Forums
Mathews Drenalin"slimLimb"

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1021043/m/395100506

15 January 2007, 06:25
Woodjack
Mathews Drenalin"slimLimb"
handled the Mathews Drenalin recently, seems a neat bit of gear. The ultra slim/trimness is real welcome turn on.Mathews Drenalin.
anyone else fondled it?
16 January 2007, 18:47
rbrowntx
I have mine on order right now....there is a little more vibration than the XT, I love how light it is
28 January 2007, 23:56
Gibson
Shot it yesterday. Only 2 arrows, but was impressed and it is years ahead of my old PSE that I have been shooting. Very light like most all Matthews are, but was surprised at how little handshock there was. Nice bow. I may be switching to Matthews this year.
29 January 2007, 18:25
Reloader
That's a real nice looking bow. Wouldn't mind having one.

Reloader
01 February 2007, 18:34
ryder
They are nice.Spent a afternoon shooting one.Just wasn't enough there to make me give up my 05 Switchback though.
22 February 2007, 10:08
Blacktail53
I ran about 20 shot's through the Drenalin last night. 28" @ 70#. This is a demo bow at our local dealer.
Good design. Love the slimmer limbs and pockets. Lighter in weight than most of their previous bows. A real eye catcher.

Comparing it to the ROSS cr334 with the same spec's Well, almost (27.5" @ 70#0).

Both bow's are excellent products that show careful thought to engineering.

The biggest difference to me was the amount of energy I had to use to break through the initial power stroke of the cam. The Mathews was much harder. The Ross was much smoother with a less abrupt drop into the valley. Both had good walls and could be held and shot easily.

I could shoot the Ross a lot longer before I got tired. I liked both bows a lot. But given the choice I would have walked off with the Ross.

No dawg in the fight either. I shoot a Hoyt Ultratec and love that bow. BT

Elk, it's what's for dinner..
22 February 2007, 10:17
Blacktail53
I should add that both could be shot without a bow sling. They just sat in my hand at the shot - no recoil or shock at all.

The Ross was easier to let down if I decided not to shoot the arrow. It also cost about $200 less than the Drenalin, tagged at well into $800 ! BT

Elk, it's what's for dinner..
02 April 2007, 15:15
bghon
It seems to be the sweetest & dealist bow around for 2007.Though it's slightly pricy!
01 May 2007, 19:20
James Walker
My friend has a Drenalin its an awsome bow i have shot it a number of times, must say it is extreamly smooth and has very little shock would love to get my hands on one