THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  KY (in American Big Game Hunting) by LHeym500
I have no idea how this missed us. 2 hours away. Houses have been completely washed off foundations.......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  NAMIBIA BUFF / ELEPHANT 2022 & 2023 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Aaron Neilson
NAMIBIA ELEPHANT & BUFFALO HUNTING ADVENTURES AGENT: GLOBAL HUNTING RESOURCES OUTFITTER: VAN HEE......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Stock duplicating/semi-inletting services (in Gunsmithing) by Russ nFC
I'm interested in finding a stock duplicating service in or near northern Colorado. I have a few bla......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Haircut (in Humor) by carpetman1
Story of the Haircut One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked abou......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Anyone want to discuss: "THE FOURTH TURNING".....?? (in Preparing For The Unknown) by Alaskan Sourdough
It seems to be accelerating now, especially in Europe, with America lagging by maybe four to six mon......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Preparing For The Unknown

Discussion Topic  Snake in house (in Varmint Hunting) by carpetman1
I stepped out my front door to go onto my porch to have my coffee and the door didn't close. There ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Varmint Hunting

Discussion Topic  FSB shuts down dall sheep hunting on public land (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by Caracal
Hello, Hasn't been posted here yet but probably relevant for guys here: ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Alaska Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Rusty chin can! (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Live Oak
As hot and dry as it has been around here, you would expect the pigs to by steady at the feeders. If......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Gas cutting (in Gunsmithing) by Rolland
Didn't want to hijack Duane's post but an curious as to the reasons for gas cutting....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Stock Repair (in Custom Built Rifles) by MJines
We are blessed to have some real craftsman in the gunmaking trade. I thought I would share a couple......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Short Film Addresses the Conundrum of High-Fence Hunting (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  muzzleloading for a white model 97 (in Black Powder) by Sabretooth
Hey fellas, I shoot bolt action, but I have a white model 97 whitetail hunter (.504 caliber) that b......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Black Powder

Discussion Topic  Walther KKJ rifle magazine (in Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols) by HistoricBore
Here in deepest England I have treated myself to a 'new' Walther KKJ bolt action .22, made in 1960. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols

Discussion Topic  Timbavati Ranger Anton Mzimba (in African Big Game Hunting) by DCS Member
I saw something about this a few days ago. I didn’t know him, nor have I ever had the pleasure of vi......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Kodiak Sitka Blacktail deer (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Fourtyonesix
I have one spot left open for November of 2022. Nov 6-13 Cost is $5000 per person for 2x1 Tent style......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Winchester 101 Release Lever Problem (in Gunsmithing) by Nitro Express
I recently acquired a Winchester 101 3-barrel set (20, 28, 410) that was probably manufactured aroun......

Discussion Topic  Latest MeatEater podcast (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by Bakes
Interesting guest on it. A biologist who worked on the Californian Condor. This bloke talks about a ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  CCI #34 Large Rifle primers (in Reloading) by blooper
In this day of primer shortages (in Canada) I lucked into 3,000 CCI 34's. In the heat scale are the......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Apology to Stephan Lake Lodge (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by Fourtyonesix
I would like to publicly apologize to Stephan lake lodge. I made some comments on here recently rega......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Alaska Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Swede Take Down (in Custom Built Rifles) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
Some may recognize this system on a 30-06 I posted a while back..This is the little brother to that ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Buff or Elephant in the Caprivi? (in African Big Game Hunting) by analog_peninsula
Given the choice of hunting buffalo or elephant in the Caprivi, which one would you pick? I know the......

Discussion Topic  Outdoor Writer, Pro Staffer Ordered to Pay $15,000 in fines, lose hunting license (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  Wyoming draw results (in American Big Game Hunting) by WV2WY
Wyoming draw results will be posted June 14th @ 8am Mt time. It’s a couple days earlier than schedul......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Friday from the Field: Hard Truths of Conservation with Dan Cabela (in African Big Game Hunting) by Safari Specialty Importers
We are excited to share the announcement of the new History Channel series "Hard Truths of Conservat......

Discussion Topic  Anything wrong with this ? (in Gun Cleaning Forum) by 30.06king
I'm trying an alternative, quicker, bore cleaning method. Usually I'm fairly anal re bore cleaning e......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gun Cleaning Forum

Discussion Topic  eye relief question while moving through the powers (in Optics) by perry
I have a Leupold VX3HD 4.5-14x40. I mounted the scope and noticed that the eye relief flucuated fro......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Stupid cat (in Cats) by rabbithabit
One of our cats has discovered his reflection in the front of the washing machine. The light has to ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Cats

Discussion Topic  Old rifle ammo boxes (in Cartridge Collecting) by richj
Dug these out of the boxes. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Cartridge Collecting

Discussion Topic  Roe buck party hunt (in European Big Game Hunting) by Charlie64
. Thursday we leave for Blumberg, east of Berlin on the boarder to Poland. A party of 7 of us hunti......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  DikDik, Klippspringer and more in the Erongo Mountains of Namibia 2022 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Caracal
Hello Guys, I have access to a property in the Erongo Mountains. It is a very a large very scenic a......

Discussion Topic  Sorta old High Standard (in Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols) by Bill/Oregon
Made prior to 1950. These always looked so rakish to me. The holster is from the well-known Hamley C......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols

Discussion Topic  cleaning Rim Fire Rifle 22lr (in Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols) by shootaway
Has anyone used a borescope on a 22lr when shooting lead bullets? What is the thing to be concerned ......

Discussion Topic  Feeding issue (in Custom Built Rifles) by Sabretooth
OK guys, someone educate me because I cannot figure this out. So, here we go: I have a custom 7x57 ......

Discussion Topic  Anton Mzimba Legacy Fund (in African Big Game Hunting) by Michael Robinson
AR Friends, I have been in touch with Timbavati's management, and a fund has been established for t......

Discussion Topic  LAST MINUTE MUSK AND CARIBOU COMBO HUNT (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by reddy375
Folks, I have a Great Last minute cancellation hunt offer. We have 3 spots available from the 18.-22......

Discussion Topic  CMS - NYAKASANGA (in African Big Game Hunting) by Buzz Charlton
CMS is very excited to formally announce that we have the marketing rights for the hunting in Nyakas......

Discussion Topic  Feeding issue with Springfield action (in Gunsmithing) by Sabretooth
OK guys, someone educate me because I cannot figure this out. So, here we go: I have a 7x57 Mauser ......

Discussion Topic  Hip replacement (in Miscellaneous Topics) by loiblb
I fell and broke my hip May 5th. It sure changed my life style. At first I was thinking I could neve......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Ice cream man (in Humor) by loiblb
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  2022 End of Season Leopard hunt Namibia (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Limpopo Big Game Safaris
Join Limpopo Big Game Safaris on an action packed Leopard Hunt in Namibia 10 Day hunt all inclus......

Discussion Topic  Little Johnny (in Humor) by carpetman1
Little Johnny learns about society Johnny asks his dad how a country runs. His dad thinks and replie......

Discussion Topic  NDHLOVU the so called endangered elephants of South Africa (in African Big Game Hunting) by Safari-Hunt
A very well put together video with facts from Ron Thomson. ......

Discussion Topic  binocular hunt (in Optics) by john c.
lacking a spotting scope, seeing paper holes at 125 yds with 8-12 power scopes is just not happening......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Jamison .505 Gibbs Brass (in Reloading) by K Evans
I haven't had good luck with Jamison brass in this caliber, bought 40 about a year and a half ago, 1......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Source for jacketed 4 bore projectiles (in Big Bores) by Dangerous Bob
Looking for a source for some 4 bore projectiles. Have a gun designed for pushing velocity with smo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  What powder for 450 Rigby + 500grs + 2150-2250fps? (in Big Bores) by bonde
What powder to use if I´d like to achieve around 2200fps with a 500 grain monometal in .450 Rigby? ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  medications transiting through Doha (in Travel Forum) by CharlesL
After reading about medications transiting through Dubai I thought I should ask about Doha. I keep ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (in Classic And Sports Cars) by Snowwolfe
Order will be submitted in a few days. Hoping I get lucky and it is built and delivered within 12 mo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classic And Sports Cars

Discussion Topic  Two for two tonight (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by 30.06king
July here has been so, so wet I've had hardly any opportunities to get out after anything. The only ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  English style on Colt SAA (in Engraving) by lee440
I have a 3rd gen Colt SAA 45 that I had Nutmeg sports put one piece Ivories on years ago. I have alw......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Engraving

» Refine Search
» New Search