THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  375 (in Custom Built Rifles) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
This rifle was ordered for a 2020 Africa hunt... virus put that on hold, but on the plus side, took ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  The large-antlered Muntjac (in Asian Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  458 WM Max Length Loads (in Big Bores) by Austin Hunter
I have my 458 Whitworth worked on a while back and one of the changes was a deeper, 4 round mag. We......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Measuring Groove Diameter of Odd-Groove Bores (in Black Powder Cartridge Rifles) by TexasMac
The article titled, Measuring Groove Diameters of Odd-Groove Bores, was recently published in the Ju......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Black Powder Cartridge Rifles

Discussion Topic  How to build a running moose range? (in European Big Game Hunting) by Bwana_500
Hi all Years ago I had the pleasure of shooting running moose targets in Sweden. I never really loo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Mexico Mule Deer Outfitters? (in American Big Game Hunting) by txsouthpaw
With the COVID problems we are dealing with and uncertainty with foreign travel, it’s opened the pos......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Hot Air (in Humor) by umzingele
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. Sh......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Remington Gone Belly-up Again (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Kensco
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Hogs hogs hogs (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by larryshores
We had 2 trips cancelled in July. Argentina and Namibia. I usually go hunting for hogs a day or tw......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Who makes custom knife sheaths for folding and fixed blade knives? (in Knives and Knife Making) by Use Enough Gun
Recently I was looking for someone who could make a custom sheath for a George Muller folding knife ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Knives and Knife Making

Discussion Topic  Double H Knives (in Knives and Knife Making) by pacecars
Just got a new knife from Hank Hammond. Beautiful exhibition Desert Ironwood scales and CM-154 blade......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Knives and Knife Making

Discussion Topic  Firearm insurance??? (in Miscellaneous Topics) by jimatcat
recommend some??… thanks, jim...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Availability of ReLoader 23 (in Reloading) by devere
Been looking for some ReLoader 23 in 1 lb. cans. Anyone know who might have some? thanks...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  1904 Portuguese Vergueiro (in Sporterized Military Rifles) by yumastepside
Some time back I started working on a Vergueiro action that was given to me, it had a bolt but no ej......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Sporterized Military Rifles

Discussion Topic  How Many of You Glass- or Pillar-Bed Your Rifles (in Medium Bore Rifles) by South Pender
I'm wondering how many of you guys either glass-bed or pillar-bed (with glass as well as the pillars......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Anyone Had Any Luck Stopping A Pond Leak? (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Kensco
I've got a three (3) acre pond that is leaking about 15,000 gallons a day. (It is not a riser issue.......

Discussion Topic  7/17 Big Boar *updated with pics* (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Buglemintoday
Went after the hogs again last night. Got in the stand around 7pm and watched the mule deer mill aro......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  twilight piggie with the 6.5 BRM Contender (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Bobby Tomek

Discussion Topic  KY Croc hunt or a poor man's alligator (in American Big Game Hunting) by LHeym500
Location: Farm pound in front of the house. Rifle: New FN S.C. FN Model 70 Alaskan (I named her Tin......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Fishing Dorado and Surubi in PARANA RIVER (in Fishing) by juanpozzi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Fishing

Discussion Topic  35-30 anyone? (in Reloading) by john c.
does anyone load for 35-30? i need a mild to medium load for a 240 gr cast non gas check slug, witho......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  just started another great book (in African Big Game Hunting) by georgeld
Kevin Thomas: Tracking the Memory. Can't think of the other book of his I read several months ago.......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Thought I missed (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Live Oak
There has been a distinct speckled belly boar hitting the feeder at the wife's place. Though it was ......

Discussion Topic  July Is Ending Well--Long Read and Pic Heavy (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by dustoffer
I know in my earlier post I was whining that July had not started well, but is ending well. Took th......

Discussion Topic  From another site (in Recipes for Hunters) by BNagel
Bart's Chili (azafran is saffron) ______________________ Here we go...This is simple.... 1.5lb Chuc......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Recipes for Hunters

Discussion Topic  Namibia (in Travel Forum) by larryshores
I have just been told that the president of Namibia announced a reopening for tourism. Apparently ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Air pistol choice??? (QUIET!) (in Air Rifle) by Matt Norman
I have a starling problem (at the bird feeder). I've been attempting to thwarth them as many ways a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Air Rifle

Discussion Topic  Can a chrome lined barrel be shortened and recrowned without any issues? (in Gunsmithing) by ColoradoMatt
Can a chrome lined barrel be shortened and recrowned without any issues?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Where in the world is Ernest? (in African Big Game Hunting) by Black Fly
After reading Mike's Buffalo hunt post, it got me to thinking about other old posts that I followed.......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  July Statistics (in ANNOUNCEMENTS) by DRG
This report was prepared specifically for: The Accurate Reloading Forums Statistics reported for pe......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Discussion Topic  Deposit sent in (in American Big Game Hunting) by OkieNewton
After a week or more of looking I mailed the deposit for the elk hunt. Really nervous in a way but v......

Discussion Topic  How is COVID treating Germany? (in European Big Game Hunting) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
We are going to try to move back to Germany next year or move back to Spain, unless I can get a fore......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Rare picture of black leopard couple surfaces (in Asian Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Amish and Poaching (in American Big Game Hunting) by Capt. Purvis
I have no experience with them but have not heard anything good about their hunting practices. Amis......

Discussion Topic  Tell me your .243 win reasoning (in Small Calibers) by Buglemintoday
I've never been a .243 fan. Well at one point I was. Around 2007 I did some horse trading and got a ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  Does Anyone Still Use The Yellow Pages? (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Kensco
They keep showing-up in my mailbox every year....

Discussion Topic  Corbin S Press (in Air Rifle) by Bordertown Devil
Anybody staging their own slugs with a Corbin S Press and dies? Tell me about your experience and ho......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Air Rifle

Discussion Topic  New Mexico Pronghorn Hunts-Juan De Dios 2020 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by JFWRC
Hello: My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Time For A Laugh (in Humor) by Saeed
A family is at the dinner table. The son asks the father, “Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?” ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Televangelists (in Humor) by Kensco
I've got no use for them, yet there must be a ton of people that make them rich. John Oliver goes af......

Discussion Topic  AVOID Aspen Dental (in Product Reviews) by carpetman1
Shotty work and way overpriced . Wifes bad experience there was a complete nightmare. Wrote CEO of ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Product Reviews

Discussion Topic  Custom turret covers (in Optics) by Gojoe
I'm looking for some turret covers for luepold , at one time they were available with game animals t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Eid Mubarak (in African Big Game Hunting) by Esskay
Saeed, Eid Mubarak to you and yours. Be safe and healthy in these difficult times. Saeed Ansari...

Discussion Topic  Nice billet ammo blocks. (in Reloading) by custombolt
USA made and under $20. Attention well deserved IMO. They do custom size holes, no extra charge. Ex:......

Discussion Topic  It is impossible to insult a faggot (in Humor) by ggruber
Think about the myriad ways we insult people every day. Say any of these to a fudge packer, and all ......

Discussion Topic  Breaking News (in Humor) by scojac
Breaking News CNN reported today that Walt Disney’s new film “Jet Black”, the African-American vers......

Discussion Topic  New Coyote Rifle. (in Small Calibers) by Bill73
I am thinking of getting into Coyote hunting,which make of gun & cal is good to start out with?I wou......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  257Roberts AI 1x11 twist bullet options? (in Small Calibers) by Sid Post
I'm looking at a ......

Discussion Topic  458 Lott to 458 Win V (in Big Bores) by hydehunter
It seems that I can't find 458 Win brass anywhere but I can get Lott brass is there any reason other......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  505 Gibbs Loads (in Big Bores) by Jerry421a
Short version: I am looking for some assistance on modifying a 505 Gibbs load. Published load data ......

» Refine Search
» New Search