THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!! (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by tanks
Earlier you tried to compare it to a surgeon practicing medicine elsewhere as well. That's a straw m......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!! (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!! (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by Bwana338
Cal. you have the option on the first page, your first post. the erase button on the bottom right.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!! (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by tanks

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!! (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by cal pappas
WR500: I am really weak in computer skills. How do I shut the thread down? Is the entire thread eras......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!! (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by Saeed

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!! (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by WR500
What US laws re remuneration from O/S work are you referring to? Saeed, I’ve just stated my opinion......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!! (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by WR500
Cal Do us all a favour. Delete the whole thread as it’s now bordering on ridiculous!!!! As it’s you......

No PM Cal! You and Sean brought this sick character to AR. You brought him here to promote him. N......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buffalo hunt with Mark Sullivan and PH Johann Biewenga TRUTHFUL PARODY ADDED!! (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by cal pappas

Lord almighty, Saeed, it must suck to be you. You're obsessed. Tell me what you want to to write ......

FYI: From the president of the SAPHA: On Wed, 04 Sep 2019, 13:05 PHASA President, <president@ph......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? (in Big Bores) by chuck375
I think that's just "little man syndrome" Saeed, you are tiny right? I have a 375 Weatherby and a 5......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? (in Big Bores) by Karl
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? (in Big Bores) by Use Enough Gun

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? (in Big Bores) by Saeed
All one has to do is read Cal’s hunt report with Mark Sullivan. Two big bore fanatics who could not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? (in Big Bores) by surefire7
Very good comments from Ray and Karl above. My 505 Gibbs will take me almost vertical on recoil, un......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? (in Big Bores) by Karl
Another question is will many people be able to afford more than a 375H&H shortly. The damage done......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? (in Big Bores) by Atkinson
Something overlooked by many when it comes to DG, is they get all et up with a big hole in the muzzl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? (in Big Bores) by Atkinson
That's a pretty good time to change your thinking, but Ive felt the same with my .470!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? (in Big Bores) by Michael Robinson

Discussion Topic  South African Express Assets Put Up for Auction (in Travel Forum) by Bwana338
South African Express Assets Put Up for Auction by Filippo Martini July 6 at 2:55 Miami Assets of ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Scrubbing lead and .22 relining (in Gunsmithing) by 724wd
I recently acquired a Hopkins & Allen 922 .22LR rifle. Very good condition for its age, but not surp......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Botswana Elephant Die-Off (in African Big Game Hunting) by Opus1
From other reports, more than 400 are estimated dead. Anthrax has been ruled out and the best guess ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Shop-made front sight beads (in Gunsmithing) by RogersGunWorks
I have two rifles in the shop that need new front sights. One is a Type-S Mauser, full stocked spor......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Country music legend Charlie Daniels dies at 83 (in Miscellaneous Topics) by zrp
Country Music legend Charlie Daniels, best known for his monster 1979 hit “The Devil Went Down to Ge......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Fast twist 22 Hornet single shot anyone? (in Small Calibers) by boom stick
Was doing some dangerous thinking.... Does anyone have a fast twist 22 Hornet single shot? With a th......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  Looking for European style Mauser stock patterns (in Gunsmithing) by Austin Hunter
Looking for something like the new Sako 85 Bavarian stock pattern for a M98. Does anyone know of an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Something That Might Interest 22 RF Shooters. (in Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols) by Kuwinda
I remember importing several hundred rounds of 375 solid into Tanzania - PMP from SA. You didn't ne......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols

Discussion Topic  Starbucks To Start Selling Beer & Wine (in Humor) by Kensco
Apparently it is becoming more difficult to sell sober people a $12 cup of coffee....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  New oldie (in Humor) by NormanConquest
Old hillbilly widower has 3 triplet daughters. As they all turned 14 they browbeat the old man to le......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  curvy butt (in Gunsmithing) by Lord Frith
Sooo, I have this diminutive German rifle stock with a slightly curved butt plate and am wondering i......

Discussion Topic  Colorado 2nd Rifle OTC...Unit recommendations? (in American Big Game Hunting) by Buglemintoday
I haven't attempted Colorado Elk hunting in over 15 years and I feel extremely overdue. I am thinkin......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  quote from harold (in Humor) by butchloc
QUOTE FROM HAROLD : "I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?' W......

Discussion Topic  new disease found in liberals (in Miscellaneous Topics) by butchloc
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Tanzania:Hunting permits extended by 6 months (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Chapuis double (in Double Rifles) by poprivit
Found a new Chapuis 9.3x74R double for sale for around $^k. It's regulated for Norma, but Norma doe......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  257 Roberts and Nosler E-Tip (in Reloading) by Scrumbag
Hi folks, Anyone got any pointers on reloading the 257 Roberts with a the 100gr Nosler E-Tip? Thin......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Big AK Brown Bear Taken with Scott Newman (in Taxidermy) by Jerry Huffaker
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Taxidermy

Discussion Topic  Air Africaan! I REALLY Like This Airline! (in Travel Forum) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  348 Ackley?? or what? (in Wildcats And Their Development) by Atkinson
I have a nice .348 Win mod. 71, I like the rifle and the caliber suits me but my mind wonders to the......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  Anyone Put a Swarovski Z3 3-9 Through the Paces? (in Medium Bore Rifles) by 4WD
I have a lighter weight Mauser 30.06 being completed. I enjoy great glass but a lot of times that me......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Cameroon 2020 (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by AJN Hunting
Dear All, Some photos of my trip earlier on in the year to Cameroon. I am sure at some point I will......

Discussion Topic  Saturday Week in Pictures (in Humor) by Mark Clark

Discussion Topic  Mauser Heat Treating (in Custom Built Rifles) by 4WD
I recently acquired a Argentine 1909 project rifle barreled action/pattern stock that has been comp......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

» Refine Search
» New Search