THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  A Very Special Custom Gun From Australia (in Custom Built Rifles) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  2020 Special for Non Trophy / non Export Elephant Zimbabwe (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by NYAMAZANA SAFARIS
2020 Special for a non trophy / non export Elephant in Zimbabwe Quota available both in the North ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  SHOT Show Report Day 2 (in Optics) by gr8fuldoug
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  What horns are these? (in African Big Game Hunting) by Overland
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Want to borrow elephant hunting DVDs (in African Big Game Hunting) by FMC
Of course I’d like to buy them if available, but knowing that most would rather keep than sell, I th......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  PSV-14 gain? (in Nightvision And Silencers) by mstarling
What is a good gain value for a gated PSV-14? Anyone happen to have a data sheet for theirs and car......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Nightvision And Silencers

Discussion Topic  A Custom built rifle from 1960 - Anthony Guymon 280 Remington - and more (in Custom Built Rifles) by buckstix
Hello All, I acquired this rifle about 6 years ago in 2014. ... Its a Custom Rifle from a maker tha......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Looking for a Sitka Blacktail hunt in BC... (in Canadian Hunting) by Mike_Dettorre
...any outfitter recommendations?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Canadian Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Stu Taylor update? (in African Big Game Hunting) by Duckear
Any new info? Been out of the loop for awhile....

Discussion Topic  PH Daniel MOORE (in African Big Game Hunting) by 30.06king
Dear AR members, Coming up I have a hunt in Cameroon. I am informed my PH is Daniel MOORE, a gent fr......

Discussion Topic  Whose short action rifle has the longest magazine box? (in Gunsmithing) by Mike_Dettorre
I know they vary between about 2.85 and 3.0 but whose is the longest? Please don't reply with - "if......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  RE: Cold weather range gloves? (in Fun Shooting) by Clayman
I realized if I can just keep the wind off my hands, I'm fine. For that, some deerskin work gloves ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Fun Shooting

Discussion Topic  Threads on TC Icon action (in Gunsmithing) by Matt Norman
I've been told that the threads on the TC 'Icon' action are the same as the Remington 700. Any conf......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  New .303 ss rifle? (in Single Shot Rifles) by SNAP
A rather neat, old rifle came to me just before Christmas, it is a Martini actioned, same size as th......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Single Shot Rifles

Discussion Topic  Botswana 2020 Packages (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Matthew J Egan
Hello All The following hunt will take place in the Ghanzi area of Botswana. Maun will be the arriva......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Snow plow for a John Deer UTV Gator 825i (in 4x4, ATV, SUV - Hunting, Fishing, Moon Buggys, Mars Rovers) by OLBIKER
Anybody use one?Can you actually do 4-5" snow falls with them?Thanks ahead,OB...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > 4x4, ATV, SUV - Hunting, Fishing, Moon Buggys, Mars Rovers

Discussion Topic  A 17 cal. bullet and my mold (in Bullet Making) by LesBrooks
I was wondering what we could do if they took all of the bullets away, I ground a mill cuter down to......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Bullet Making

Discussion Topic  Hugh Laurie and Steven Fry (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Bill/Oregon
We have the Black Adder thread going, and these two geniuses were mentioned. Why is it that the Brit......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  .275 Rigby (photos and video) (in Custom Built Rifles) by MNR
The rifle: Built for my wife who's a southpaw in .275 Rigby on one of our pre-64 M70 style actions. ......

Discussion Topic  Afternoon with Dean. (in Varmint Hunting) by alleyyooper
Dean had a house to show at 11:30 PM then we could go see about calling in some coyotes. He figured ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Varmint Hunting

Discussion Topic  stand for a single stage press (in Reloading) by blackeyeddueler
I am looking for stand for a single stage rock chucker press, I don't have a table/bench to fasten i......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Guns international 101239382 (in Custom Built Rifles) by eezridr
You fellows that like Heym or Ralf Martini type bolts owe it to yourself to look at this bolt action......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many here still shoot black powder cartridge rifles? (in Black Powder Cartridge Rifles) by Bad Ass Wallace
is in decline in this part of the world but I keep going with my Sharps! ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Black Powder Cartridge Rifles

Discussion Topic  Pakistan Hunting (in Asian Hunting Forum) by MD375
Good Day All, Could any of you please recommend a good outfitter in Pakistan? Looking for Sindh Ib......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  When You Are STUPID.... (in Travel Forum) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Red Stag & Fallow deer Hunts. (in European Big Game Hunting) by adictosacazar
Red Stag and Fallow Deer Hunts in SPAIN. Spain Hunt Website: ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Day 1 SHOT Show Report (in Optics) by gr8fuldoug
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Savage 99 dry firing (in Lever Action Rifles) by jerrymontgomery
Is it OK to dry fire a 99 Savage like I do with my bolt actions? leaf or coil springs?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  Ilinda Safari Area Promo - Sitatunga & Sable Area (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by rustichunter
Kwalata Safaris in Zambia has a tranquil jewel of an area that holds the elusive Sitatunga, which is......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  27 Nolsler (in Medium Bore Rifles) by LHeym500
For 2020 Nosler has released the 27 Nosler. .277 caliber on their Nosler Case. Two loads are 150g......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Production caliber that you can fireform (in Wildcats And Their Development) by blackeyeddueler
I have always wanted to do this and the only gun that i can think of is the Savage 280AI are there a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  Winchester 92 (in Lever Action Rifles) by buckey
Been wanting a new Winchester 92 .44 mag with the less curved butt plate. Everyone's out and I can't......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  Weatherby repair (in Gunsmithing) by BNagel
Need a recommendation, pls. My old German Mark V, now in 7mm Weatherby needs some work. The cocking ......

Discussion Topic  AA sucks (in Bird Shooting) by drj
American Airlines made a big hoopla about having direct flights from Miami to Cordoba almost a year ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Bird Shooting

Discussion Topic  The Priest & The Rabbi (in Humor) by Kensco
A priest and a rabbi are sitting next to each other on an airplane. After a while the priest turns t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Straight-Pull Bolt Rifles (in Medium Bore Rifles) by South Pender
I've been researching straight-pull bolt guns lately and have run across some frightening accounts i......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Peter Als Nerving- he is back! (in Double Rifles) by larryshores
I have seen a few Facebook posts by Mr. Nerving over the last few weeks. He claims to have a plan f......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  Would you do anything to it? (in Handgun Hunting) by 470Evans
I just picked this NIB Ruger Bisley Colt 45 up this am. Would you do anything to it or shoot it as ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Handgun Hunting

Discussion Topic  SAA: I have no words (in Travel Forum) by Bill/Oregon
Draw your own conclusions. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Mouflon Hunt. (in European Big Game Hunting) by adictosacazar
We have a large area in Spain, where you can stalk and hunt great mouflon sheep. It is an estate of......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  That 6.5 Weatherby RPM (in Small Calibers) by Bill/Oregon
Lamar mentioned this interesting cartridge in the .257 vs. 6.5-300 thread. I'd be tempted to try it......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  RE: Dogs Hunting Rats! 700 - 0! (in Small Game Hunting) by Lamar
I've seen some of those rat terriers at work. they can mow down a pile of rats in 4-5 minutes that w......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Question concerning transfer in Dubai with rifle and ammo (in Travel Forum) by Florian Wegehaupt
Hello everybody, please excuse my english. Its only my third languag. After about 10 trips with Swis......

Discussion Topic  Shooting ranges near Las Vegas (in Big Bores) by shootaway
I will be in Las Vegas for a week during March for vacation and was thinking about visiting a shooti......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  6.5 Grendel Wolf steel cased (in Small Calibers) by blackeyeddueler
will these shoot fine in a bolt gun? like a Howa mini-action? thanks...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  RE: Hog and coyote loads (in Varmint Hunting) by p dog shooter
300 Blackout with a suppressor....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Varmint Hunting

Discussion Topic  I have always wondered how above .50 is legal? (in Big Bores) by blackeyeddueler
I see rifles larger than .50 caliber on safari guns, I always thought that they couldn't be above .5......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  BUDS gun shop,SLOWWWWWW? (in Small Calibers) by blackeyeddueler
I have a rifle on order (12/29), last UPS scan was an origin scan (1/8). I contacted them and they a......

Discussion Topic  Walterhog Bullets InProduction Again (in African Big Game Hunting) by Saeed

Discussion Topic  Mirokou Winchester 1873 (in Lever Action Rifles) by loud-n-boomer
I have a hankering for an 1873 in .45 Colt and the new Mirokou Winchester 1873s look to be pretty ni......

» Refine Search
» New Search