Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Juan Pozzi
 Login/Join

posted
I would like to talk to any of you guys that have hunted with Juan. Myself and two friends have been discussing a hunt with him and I have a few questions regarding his hunts. It is difficult to correspond with Juan via e-mail. My
e-mail is coco132@sbcglobal.net - GuyG

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
coco132

I would be glad to share my experience with you regarding hunting with Juan. I will shoot you an email.

Posts: 40 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 25 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sir DRJUAN PABLO POZZI MD PHD is a well known authority on guns , weapons,tactical medicine and hunting here in Argentina.He writes in most of the guns and hunting mags,he gaves conferences on wound balistics ,and train antiterrorist forces on TACTICAL MEDICINE ,he guides on his own lands since hes a child ,and his family owns the biggest hospital in the region .
In this forum PWN375,AFRIKAANDER,GUILLERMO AMESTOY,BILLINTHEWILD,WILD PIG,SGRAVES AND MANY OTHERS HUNTED WITH HIM .
Besides hes a good friend of AR authority DR DON HEATH he was hunting in an NORMA invitational hunt with him in POLAND during october .
Hes shooting courses are the best of the best and he teachs too for cietac company www.cietac.com.ar .
He uses to compete at national and international level with guillermo amestoy a former national rifle champion and both of the them were elite rifle shooters NOW BOTH ARE OLD AND SHOOT IPSC AT SHORT DISTANCE.
Jokes away,hes a gentlemen and will introduce you to his family and friends YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH HIM.
MARCOS A FISCHER
ARMY LIEUT.INFANTRY.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Call me at 918-272-8860 during business hours and I will be glad to discuss the hunt I and my wife took with Juan.

Perry Newman

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan is tops.....been with him 5 times.... knife

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote