Find
Notify
Tools

recommendations
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted
Hey guys, I am looking for a trip to Argentina/South America. A couple days hunting, couple of days at wineries, a couple of days in major city (Buenos Aires?). Any suggestions of itinerary/ tour company would be appreciated.
TIA
Brad

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big game or birds?

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Brad. How are you?
I sentido YouTube a PM.
We are in la pampa, 7 hours from BA.
Our stag pack incluye 5 days with 2 stags (trophy and management) USD 4500
I have a cancelation that is available.
Thanks Martin

Martin Telleria
www.tsbuenosaires.com

Posts: 70 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 23 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
As far as stag goes there are different hunts in different areas. In Patagonia it is more open for the most part like a western states hunt. I did a horseback hunt there and it was one of the best hunts of my life. In Cordoba the terrain is more likely to be wooded and it is similar to hunting mopane in Africa. PM me if you want more info.
Definitely plan on a couple of days in BA. It is a beautiful city with lots of history.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delayed response guys, Ive been running. Larry, probably looking for birds, I would also be interested in knowing prime times for different bird hunting experiences (dove, duck, etc.)
THanks Again

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brad:

I have been down there a lot. I am guessing between 15 and 20 times total. I would recommend Los Chanares for doves without hesitation. I would recommend Argentina Outfitters for ducks without hesitation.

Personally, I like to go in January or February for doves due the sunflowers. I also like July. I have always done the ducks in July. AO might be able to fit in a little perdiz shooting as well.

A trip to Bariloche is definitely worth doing. It is in the mountains. Absolutely magnificent.

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://vimeo.com/16007431

The above link is to an abbreviated 12 minute version of one of the videos we made down there. It should give you a pretty good idea of what you should expect.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's the way to kill ducks for sure.
Did you guys miss many shots? OR too bashful to
include those??

Enjoyed watching the action.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote