Tools

PH LIFE
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Great photos , it seems that im getting old ....

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
JP
Yes, as you grow older that kid that used to be featured in your posts has become a young man.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Sadly i changed from running with dogos ir riding horses toto luxury wingshooting safaris ,i prefer cozy lodges to sleep in my sleeping bags ,besides that my knees arent si strong now

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Iky ,you are hunting and guiding with us since you did the first step so ....you will be a famous PH ,im totally sure ,you learnt with the best ,Sodiro ,Willy ,Avalito ,Ganyana and your father .Great luck bwana .Read about your exploits in the army reserves .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's one of Iky by the hood of a truck.
In the back ground are some "big black and white animals". Just curious: "are those MEAT Animals by chance?

Ha ha!

I'd say Iky is a good looking kid, but, don't want his head to swell up! Looks like he's doing a fine job of guiding. Be proud Juan!!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi George we just dine woodpidgeons ,we eat everything in the lodge .
Cheers IKY

Posts: 25 | Location: cordoba argentina | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Howdy Iky:

Someday I hope to get down there and hunt with you and the "old man".

Juan: After fighting bad knee's since Aug '70. I finally had the Right one replaced in Oct. Ten days later i fell and dislocated the knee cap.
March 18th I had that fixed. Now am still trying to get the bleeding stopped. slowed way down but, still filled two big pads today.

Get 'em replaced before you get too old. Then maybe you can keep up with the kid!

Best wishes to all of you, happy hunting.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Very nice, thank you for sharing with us.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi George the old man is doing good hes riding mountain bikes everyday kayaking a bit and guiding his old time clients.He even made me to compete in an extreme bike race of 140 kms trough the bush.Never again mine is rugby or martial arts.
Thank you Saeed ill try to post all my seasons here i have been in the forum since im 3 years old but i didnt know.Thank you .

Posts: 25 | Location: cordoba argentina | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IKYPOZZI:
Hi George the old man is doing good hes riding mountain bikes everyday kayaking a bit and guiding his old time clients.He even made me to compete in an extreme bike race of 140 kms trough the bush.Never again mine is rugby or martial arts.
Thank you Saeed ill try to post all my seasons here i have been in the forum since im 3 years old but i didnt know.Thank you .

Been on AR for close to 18 years, and Facebook for 10 years. I see your dad's posts several time a day on FaceBook and have literally watched you grow up.

Good stuff.

My dad had a saying..... A man ain't got sense enough to pour piss out of a boot till he is forty. Listen to your dad for a few more years, watch what and how he does.

Hope you live long and prosper.

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you my friend AR is like an old family club ,we know each others and we miss the ones that crossed the river .....Thanks for the kind words my friend .
Cheers Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA