New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jaguars in Brazil
 Login/Join

posted
Boa noite srs
Recebi uma foto de quatro jaguares a noite com uma vaca morta, que talvez eles tenham matado
Nao tenho muitas informações sobre a situação mas pelo que me disseram foi em uma fazenda no estado do Mato Grosso no Brasil.
Achei muito interessante a foto pala quantidade de onças, vou tentar postar aqui.
Grande abraco a todos

Posts: 6 | Location: Brazil | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Boa noite srs
Recebi uma foto de quatro jaguares a noite com uma vaca morta, que talvez eles tenham matado
Nao tenho muitas informações sobre a situação mas pelo que me disseram foi em uma fazenda no estado do Mato Grosso no Brasil.
Achei muito interessante a foto pala quantidade de onças, vou tentar postar aqui.
Grande abraco a todos

or , in english -

Good night srs
I received a photo of four Jaguars the night with a dead cow that maybe they have killed
I do not have much information about the situation but I was told was on a farm in the state of Mato Grosso in Brazil.
I found it very interesting the photo pala amount of ounces, I'll try to post here.
Big hug to all

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Good night srs
I received a photo of four Jaguars the night with a dead cow that maybe they have killed
I do not have much information about the situation but I was told was on a farm in the state of Mato Grosso in Brazil.
I found it very interesting the photo pala amount of ounces, I'll try to post here.
Big hug to all

This is what he wrote.

It is in Portuguese. Which to my ears sounds like Klingon-Spanish combined. Kind of how Afrikaans is like German, Dutch, English, Flemish and Klingon combined.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks srs
I can't post photos here, Anyone can help?
Maybe i can send a email with the picture to someone

One of Us
posted Hide Post
pode mandar o email pra mim, e vou ponhar-la aqui.

j.greenpdx@yahoo.com

Posts: 247 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Obrigado mandei para seu email
Thanks send for your email

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 247 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you Justanotherhunter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a great picture!
Would that be a family unit?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to the article, this was from October 2015 200km from Campo Grande and is a mother with 3 older cubs.
http://m.correiodoestado.com.b...campo-grande/260298/

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Muito Bom.

Portuguese isn't that hard, as long as you forget any Spanish and French that you've learned. I worked in Macae and Manaus a lifetime ago.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I lived in the Campinas area of Sao Paulo from 2008-2010, love that country! If only they would allow hunting, the wing shooting destination that it could be! The sheer numbers of doves blew my mind!

As for the Portuguese, I thought it was easier to pick up than French--but it certainly corrupted my French a bit!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a bait spot worth building a blind Big Grin

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Damn, cool pics
I'd hunt jags in heart beat

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I speak Spanish, er Tex Mex, a combo of Spanish, and Indian I been told...

I figured out what he was saying as it was reasonably close enough to interpet, or perhaps I just got lucky!!

love that picture, its a classic. Mucho gracias por la picturas, El pictura es muy Bueno y me gusto de gatos. Pardon de Espanol por que no hablo de lingua en trenty cinco anyos mos o menous...Also pardon the spelling. wave

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote