THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    HUNTING IN THE SKY WITH MY DAUGTHER PILAR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HUNTING IN THE SKY WITH MY DAUGTHER PILAR
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Hellow ,gentlemen ,as most of you know i always guide with my team of ex soldiers and my son juan jr aka IKY ,but lately i have been enjoying the company of my daugther ,great time together and people love her .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing !!!, Your daugther looks charming, but You mine friend...looks old old jumping ....next time take just 5' in Cordoba and visit Your forgotten friend, just for the good times, my best regards for willy foerster Big Grin ...big hug. Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Excellente !

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
You are a Blessed Man.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
Nice lodge, where is it located? Only Red Stags?

Last time I saw Pilar she was about 5...time goes by really fast!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColdBore 1.0 - the ballistics/reloading software solution
http://www.patagoniaballistics.com

Posts: 748 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Beautiful young lady. She was just a child 9 years ago on my visit.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend s the ranch is located in the highest mountains o Cordoba ,there are red stags ,fallow deer ,many pumas and russian boars .We are hunting only red stags and fallow ,because its very difficult to hunt inthis terrain the other species .Not birds here too high .There are a small herd of buffalos too ,but here the royal specie is the red stag .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Dear friend s the ranch is located in the highest mountains o Cordoba ,there are red stags ,fallow deer ,many pumas and russian boars .We are hunting only red stags and fallow ,because its very difficult to hunt inthis terrain the other species .Not birds here too high .There are a small herd of buffalos too ,but here the royal specie is the red stag .

My friend, the place just looks fantastics, hopefully next year I can send some american friends there.

Long Range shooting only, this is what they do...and do very well. Closest shot is about 800 meters. Big Grin

In just two more days, I have Frank Galli doing a class down here in BA, which I host.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColdBore 1.0 - the ballistics/reloading software solution
http://www.patagoniaballistics.com

Posts: 748 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic! Hunting with your daughter is a real blessing. Enjoy every minute of it!

Doug McMann
www.skinnercreekhunts.com
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0
email skinnercreek@telus.net

Posts: 1227 | Location:  | Registered: 21 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tell me what you are cooking in these photos please!

Posts: 207 | Location: Nicolet National Forest, WI, USA | Registered: 21 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Im not cooking ,i very good for asados ,but in these photos most of the meat is wild boars .In Steel plow ,that gaves a special saviour .Anytime you are invited for an asado at my farm .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of CaneCorso
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Juan.

~~~

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

Posts: 622 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend you appeared again ,hope you are doing well .Always remember you because Burham became an obsetion ,im trying to read everything ,written an article about him .And i know a new book abou him appeared .You must hunt here bro .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Juan

What is that cooking on the top and botom left pictures.

It all looks good, but those especially pique my palate, especially the top.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
,Buffalo loins with bacon and vegetables cheese etc inside 2Feral hog with wine in a steel pot ,delicious .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Juan,
Cerca de Villa Alpina y Champaqui ?

Marcus Cady

DRSS

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Yes Marcus you have been hunting there ,Jesus told me about you jejej .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Jaja, Juan. Yes, that's a beautiful area. The hunting can be as hard as you want it to be. The cerros were much more difficult after too much whiskey and smoking the night before.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

One of Us
Picture of CaneCorso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dear friend you appeared again ,hope you are doing well .Always remember you because Burham became an obsetion ,im trying to read everything ,written an article about him .And i know a new book abou him appeared .You must hunt here bro .

Yes, I must indeed go there and hunt. With knife and Dogos.

My loyal Cane Corso is on her last legs at age near 14!

~~~

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hi bro ,i have a new dogo only 3 years old but extremely fast ,hes huge tall and very fit nothing escapes from him .My dogos live not more than 10 years ,but last year i lost a dogo of 4 years due a sarcoma ,it broke my heart .Hope to see you .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of CaneCorso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi bro ,i have a new dogo only 3 years old but extremely fast ,hes huge tall and very fit nothing escapes from him .My dogos live not more than 10 years ,but last year i lost a dogo of 4 years due a sarcoma ,it broke my heart .Hope to see you .

My good old Cane Corso, Lucia, finally passed away end of year. Very sad, but a Good natural death.

One day we will have to go see that Dogo breeder you told me about near your place.

~~~

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bro ,you can always came .During colddays i always read again Scouting on two continents with my pipe and a good wisky .Thank you one of the best books i ever read .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA