THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    ON 2019 WILL BE OPERATING A NEW AREA IN LA PAMPA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ON 2019 WILL BE OPERATING A NEW AREA IN LA PAMPA
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We have a new consetion in la Pampa province with many record trophies and species ,the ranch is 10.000 has fenced and 10.000 open ,many species precios outfitter and spanish hunted it very few and did a great management .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have got to get back down there and hunt with you! I sure had a great time when we hunted together.

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hi Jim a lot of fun ....laughs ,drinks and beef too .
Un gran abrazo hermano .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Un gran abrazo hermano

Right back at you my friend!

Yes we did have fun, we need to have some more.

Hope all is going well with you.

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Jajaja my friend great memories .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA