Find
Notify
Tools

IKY REGIONAL JUNIOR IPSC CHAMPION
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
IKY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP ,PRODUCTION PISTOL ,HE SHOT A TANFOGLIO COMBAT PISTOL AND BLADE TECH COMBAT HOLSTER NOT RACE HOLSTER-HE SAID THAT IN PRODUCTION ALL MUST BE PRACTICAL-.
SADLY IN HIS LAST TOURNAMENT YESTERDAY HE WAS DQ FOR BROKEN AN AGLE WITH HIS PISTOL WHILE RELOADING.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Good on him.... dancing

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Iky, congratulations! Good Show.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
It was all because of the wonderful holster some good old boy from Oklahoma toted all the way to Argentina. Tell him congratulations and load up some more ammo for the boy.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations for IKI !!!, My oldersoon Francisco gave me a nice surprise too !!! He gets into the University without finish yet the Hig School!!!, but now He only wants to play Guitar & Womans no shot, Guillermito will be a great shooter & Hunter.G1

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SGraves155:
Iky, congratulations! Good Show.

Steve, did you get my e-mail about Willy?????

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
IKY IS SHOOTING BETTER EACH DAY AND IM SHOOTING WORST EVERYDAY -IM GETTING OLDER-THATS WHY I BOUGTH A CZ SP01SHADOW TO WIN HIM , SmilerHES RELOADING HIS OWN AMMO ,AND HIS FATHER AMMO ,INDEED HE PREPARES VERY GOOD 9MM AMMO.ON SATURDAYS HE PLAYS RUGBY AND ON SUNDAYS HE COMPETES IN IPSC A LOT OF TIME WITH A BLACK EYE ... PILAR SAID THAT SHE WILL SHOOT IPSC TOO SO ILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WORK TO PAY THE VICE OF MY KIDS

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
IKY IS SHOOTING BETTER EACH DAY AND IM SHOOTING WORST EVERYDAY -IM GETTING OLDER-THATS WHY I BOUGTH A CZ SP01SHADOW TO WIN HIM , SmilerHES RELOADING HIS OWN AMMO ,AND HIS FATHER AMMO ,INDEED HE PREPARES VERY GOOD 9MM AMMO.ON SATURDAYS HE PLAYS RUGBY AND ON SUNDAYS HE COMPETES IN IPSC A LOT OF TIME WITH A BLACK EYE ... PILAR SAID THAT SHE WILL SHOOT IPSC TOO SO ILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WORK TO PAY THE VICE OF MY KIDS

Thanks for the photo...Iky is unlike any lad I have met when it comes to shooting and sports....you taught him well,and now it is time to add another...........tell Pilar I wish her very well. Your money could not be better used, mi amigo. They will make you very proud. ....
El Furtivo

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Well done IKI !!!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
everyone can read the champions in the federacion argentina de tiro practico site ,IKY IS THE LITORAL REGION CHAMPION .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan told me that Iky broke his arm playing soccer and went on to shoot that same day.... clap
Juan, he needs rest....forget Punta del Pussy and send him to me for a few weeks.... dancing

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
IKY BROKE HIS ARM PLAYING RUGBY ,HES SECOMD LINE IN M13 IN SAN FRANCISCO RUGBY CLUB -LOS CHARABONES-A LOCAL KIND OF ÑANDU .ON THE AFTERNOON HE KILLED 6 DUCKS WITH HIS REMINGTON 1187 SKEET ,12 GAUGE SHOTGUN .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
That kid is amazing! I have never known a real man that didn't have broken bones as a child.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PWN375:
That kid is amazing! I have never known a real man that didn't have broken bones as a child.

Perry

Do broken bones as an adult count? animal diggin

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
PERRY WILL WE GO TO HUNT WITH DON ,IM IN ...WE HAVE JUST TO DETERMINATE HE EXACT DATE.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
iky his ducks and broken arm ......he played 15 minutes more with the arm broken after he quit because of the pain.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of wildpork
posted Hide Post
He broke his arm so he could go duck hunting.
Great job Iki.

Posts: 106 | Location: the great northeast | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Willem de Jager
posted Hide Post
Juan,
congratulations with Iky's performance - a chip off the old block. Kindly send him our sincere South African congratulations!

Posts: 16 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge say,s "You've been brought here for drinking." The drunk says, "Okay, let's get started.

Black coffee and bourbon -- the secret ingredient to great law.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 863 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote