Find
Notify
Tools

Feliz Navidid y Feliz Ano Nuevo
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
Not much action on this thread without Juan filling us in on his goings on.

Thought I would wish all of my South American
amigos the best for the holiday season and for the new year.

I will be heading south again come April and really looking forward to it. My favorite place to be.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Same for You, all ARF guys and S.A forum friends. Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A most happy Christmas and New Year for all the AR friends.

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Merry Chrsitmas & Happy New Year !!!!

beer

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CaneCorso
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, friends.

~~~

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

Posts: 622 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
beer clap

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amigos,

¡¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!! Y que el 2010 sea un año inmejorable!

¡¡MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And the best New Year!

PH

one of us
posted Hide Post
And for you, Patagon Hunter...I always forget to wish Merry Christmas to somebody... Frowner

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bah! Humbug! Wink

Vamos a beber cervezas o vinos conjuntos y solvar las problemas del mundo, o al menos, cual es el mejor escopeta (pero todo saben que es el Winchester 101 Big Grin)....... beer wave beer

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
shame Preferiría un whisky de malta bueno escocés, y un Garbi lado por lado. ...mi mejores deseos a usted para las Navidad y Ano Nuevo. Wink

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:...mi mejores deseos a usted para las Navidad y Ano Nuevo

Ano nuevo? New Anus? I dont need a new one, Mine is perfect & unbroken yet...., animal Marcos... I dont know???

Maybe... a happy "Año" Nuevo will be better. animal Guille

Wikipedia:from Spanish Ano = Anus (disambiguation) is an opening at the opposite end of a humane being or any animal´s digestive tract from the mouth. Its function is to expel feces an maybe others...... animal

El Señor muy Malo.....

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guillermo Amestoy:
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:...mi mejores deseos a usted para las Navidad y Ano Nuevo

Ano nuevo? New Anus? I dont need a new one, Mine is perfect & unbroken yet...., animal Marcos... I dont know???

Maybe... a happy "Año" Nuevo will be better. animal Guille

Wikipedia:from Spanish Ano = Anus (disambiguation) is an opening at the opposite end of a humane being or any animal´s digestive tract from the mouth. Its function is to expel feces an maybe others...... animal

El Señor muy Malo.....

"Carajo!!!" Mi Espanol is muy malo and on this site I cannot find how to put the little mark over the "n"....so you will forgive this indiscretion....por favor middlefinger

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal beer

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Feliz año para todos !!!

Que el 2010 sea mejor y que los precios de la carne, la leche y los granos se vayan para ARRIBA !!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
Feliz año para todos !!!

Que el 2010 sea mejor y que los precios de la carne, la leche y los granos se vayan para ARRIBA !!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

L

Not sure about the prices going up, but I am hopeful that my proficiency in Spanish will go up. thumb beer

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Guillermo

You are a bad boy. You beat me to it.

Some years ago a Gringo in our company in Venezuela thought his Spanish was perfecto. He bought about a hundred ball caps with "Un Ano Sin Accidentes", which is very commendable. I certainly don't want my ano in an accident.

Thanks to billinthewild for the best laugh I've had this week.

Posts: 13760 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for Your humor´s sense, Happy New Year, Good Shooting & Hunting !!! Guille