New
Find
Notify
Tools

so who would you hunt with in argentina
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Would like to hunt blackbuck , hogs maybe a red stag plus add a day or 2 of wingshooting. I dont need the fancy place unless it just happens to be were the best hunting is.

So hard to pick a place down there as they all look great.

Posts: 554 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be hunting with Martin Telleria of TS Buenos Aires Outfitters at the end of May. The adventure is primarily a red stag hunt with a blackbuck probably added. Feel free to PM me when I get back. Blake

Posts: 223 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope to chat once you get back on how it went.

Posts: 554 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nevada Wapati
posted Hide Post
I'm sitting in the Santa Rosa airport after a great hunt with MG Hunting. I don't know about their bird hunting but very good free range red deer and blackbucks.

Posts: 383 | Location: Carson City | Registered: 17 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nevada Wapati:
I'm sitting in the Santa Rosa airport after a great hunt with MG Hunting. I don't know about their bird hunting but very good free range red deer and blackbucks.

They give you any ideas on how much it will cost to get trophies home.

One of Us
Picture of Nevada Wapati
posted Hide Post
Approximately $2,000 to the US. 7-8 months for dip and pack.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

What is the dip/pack costing. I am guessing the 2000 is just shipping and paperwork

One of Us
Picture of Nevada Wapati
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
quote:

What is the dip/pack costing. I am guessing the 2000 is just shipping and paperwork

The $2,000 included the dip & pack. He was going off of 2019 prices. They didn't have any outgoing trophies the last two years due to Covid.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How many animals is that for then.

One of Us
Picture of Nevada Wapati
posted Hide Post
1 red stag, 2 blackbucks and 1 water buffalo. One crate 108x97x56 cm. Actual mass 80kg/ chargeable mass 100kg volume.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
well that is not to bad then if it all gets shipped in good shape. Hope you have good luck and all goes well. Gives me hope about going one day