Find
Notify
Tools

training with my new pistol
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
im training almost daily with my new czsp01shadow very good results extremely accurate pistol ,althoug a bit heavy im carrying it daily.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
clap Looking good, amigo....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The instructors I've trained with tell me not to put my left index finger over the trigger guard. Is this how you have been trained?

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
You are correct ,but there are some exceptions example ERIC GRAUFFEL the world champion ,JERRY BARNHART,and ROSS SEYFRIED when i teach i dont put the finger there ,but i have huge hands and i began with this technique 25 years ago so its hard to revert now .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Cool Cool thumb

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
tournament in ESPERANZA SANTA FE .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I KY SHOOTING

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
NOW WE QUIT PISTOL TRAINING FOR A MONTH AND WE WILL HUNT DUCKS EVERY AFTERNOON AND PRACTICE SCUBA DIVING,OF COURSE AT NIGTH WE ARE KILLING MANY HOGS ,HARES FOXES AND CATS .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
SAN FRANCISCO IPSC TEAM

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
MY SON HAS A CORRECT GRIP

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice grip and good form. Should be wearing eye protection, though. Looks like you guys have great fun and stay busy having fun! Good on ya!

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Juan, good to see you and Icky. He is getting tall.
When Don Heath visited did you two guys have any competition? Shooting Champion of Argentina vs Shooting Champion of Zimbabwe? Or did you cut on him before he could shoot?

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
SAN FRANCISCO IPSC TEAM

Not a bad looking group of guys, but it would surely improve had they one gringo viejo with them..... jumping

P.S. Mi tamaño de la camiseta es muy grande. Wink ...

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote