THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Recommendations for Red Stag Hunting June 2022 - 30th anniversary w/wife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations for Red Stag Hunting June 2022 - 30th anniversary w/wife
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
My wife and I are considering celebrating our 30th anniversary in Argentina hunting and sightseeing.

We want to be in/around Bariloche for sightseeing, hunting, etc. We would spend some time in Bariloche in addition to hunting and fishing.

So far I have found this outfitter in the Bariloche area: https://www.argentinaheritageoutdoors.com/ And have contacted them for more info.

I'd like any info you have on them and other recommendations.

This is for my wife and our 30th anniversary - so want the VERY BEST accommodations, food, guides, experience.

Thanks!

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3039 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Its a good outfitter .Anything else feel free to ask.My WSP IS 5493564414217.
Cheers Dr Pozzi

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote