New
Find
Notify
Tools

Martin Godio and Juan P. Pozzi
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gentlemen in the last numbers of el PATO yo can see articles of our friends ,Juan tells the driven hunt in POLAND with DON HEATH and NORMA.
The articles about muzzloaders and the 270 winch by Martin are really good.
In VIDA SAlVAJE ,there are an article by JUAN too.
Juan told me that they are thinking in writing an article together.
LOS DOGOS GROUP are shooting a lot Andres Gonzales is a scuba diver too ,army paratrooper ,TAC MED instructor,pistol shooting instructor ,be aware Juan your men are growing up.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANDRES GONZALES NEW SCUBA DIVER.
WE ARE HUNTING DUCKS HOGS ,AND HARES EVERY AFTERNOON.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations !!! clap soon maybe all of You will read an a article about gunsmithing & reloading tips from Superguille, for now I am just talking about my income as editor animal animalB.H.Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks mfischer.

Guille,
Si querés te hago los contactos
(If you want i can contact you with the editor) Smiler

Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Martin another guy that writes in Magnum (Elido Cividini) made me too the offer and Juan itself, but for now I will be following Juan & Bill (Boths Cassanovas & Master adviser)recomendations and i will be very bussy next week taking a look in "Punta del Este " the ladies gear on the beach, fishing, swiming and if I can afford some scuba course. Big Hug Guille.

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
SUPERGUILLE ,IKY IS IN PUNTA YOU CAN SEE HIM IN LA MANSA BEFORE MIDDAY WINDSURF SAILING ,JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The editor, that Scottish gentleman known as A. Rossi, suffers from that typical Scotsmen malady, "moths in the sporran" jumping

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
SUPERGUILLE ,IKY IS IN PUNTA YOU CAN SEE HIM IN LA MANSA BEFORE MIDDAY WINDSURF SAILING ,JUAN

I hope He let some girls for My kids.... Big Grin