THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Questions for 4/18-4/26 Red Stag/Wingshoot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions for 4/18-4/26 Red Stag/Wingshoot
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of RAR60
posted
I have a Red Stag/Wingshoot booked for La Pampa
fly into Santa Rosa go from there.
1. How heavy a clothes should I take?
2. I will not be bringing my rifle with me and have always put my knife and other accessories of value in Tuffpak. I would have to put in checked bag. How big of a chance am I taking with this by checking in bag?
2. I have a long layover in BA on return. What is the BA airport like could I get into a lounge? Are there a lot of shops for me to pick up a few things?
The outfitter has been helpful just looking for other side of fence input. All is appreciated.

Zim 2006
Zim 2007
Namibia 2013
Brown Bear Togiak Nat'l Refuge Sep 2010
Argentina 2019
RSA 2023
SCI Life Member
USMC

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hellow ,the climate is fairly warm in La Pampa bush althoug nigths can be colder ,just take safari clothes ,very similar climate than in the Karoo .You can carry knives ,binos etc not problem .In BsAs go to eat asado at LA ESTANCIA restaurant big beefs ,go to cafe TORTONI and ask for a good coffe and leche merengada ,at nigth i would attend to a good tango show like senor TANGO or similar .
If you have time take a boat to see el TIGREriverside and the tourist bus to see important sites of BAIRES.THE MUSEUM OF ARMS is interesting too ,or Beretta gallery .In paraguay street you have many gunshops .Very interesting to is antiquelibrarys you can find good hunting books .
Cheers dr Juan Pablo Pozzi
anything you need feel free to call 54 3564 414217 .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
How was your hunt?

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote