New
Find
Notify
Tools

pwn375 safari
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i would like ,this type of hunt ,but our friend Juan,is a bit selfish with this preys.....
Perry we have been training a lot ,running ,shooting ,and in the field with Juan ,he never stops,and hes pushing us to shoot ,train ,and hunt all the time besides that now he wants every member of his group to be SCUBA,and airborne qualified .
Cristian is in los ANDES mountains skiing in LAS LEÑAS and hunting boars.Regards MARCOS.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Marcos,

Next time I come to hunt we must take a day and go to the gun club to shoot the combat pistol course. We can get Juan good and drunk the night before and make him run to the club from his house. Juan isn't training PH...he is training mercenaries.

Juan must provide "distractions" if he is going to insist on difficult training and don't let his try to provide the witch for you or Christen. Eeker

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perry ,we must see ,Juan and Don ,hunting together ,WHAT A COMBINATION ,they will kill all the boars of POLAND ....DONT GIVE THEM AK47 OR DRAGUNOVS.... BOOM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perry one thing i really agree with DON is to carry a big revolver ,i now it isnt fashion but i prefer my 44 magnum and i always carry it even in dowtown ,my friends have all glosks and 1911s but a big bore is a big bore.

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Marco,

I always have my 329 44mag in my vehicle. I will be very interested to hear the wild tales from the hunt with Juan and Don. There will be a pile of pigs at the end of each night.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a 329NG -- it's actually my favorite carry piece now, once I disabled the lock, it's just been a lovely gun.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 863 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I carry a glock 40sw with fmjs and hollow points one and one ,i have to use it several times on two legs predators many years ago when we have a big problem with cow stealers,but i love revolvers and my son has my sw 629 on his bedroom .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JUAN TOLD ME THAT DON HEATH ALWAYS CARRIES A SW41 MAG ,IF IT WORKS FOR HIM WORKS FOR ME .
JUAN IS HUNTING HUGE BOARS IN AN INCREDIBLE NUMBER SELLING THE MEAT.NEXT WEAK HE HAS BOW HUNTER CLIENTS.