New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some photos of 2018
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 25 | Location: cordoba argentina | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Great adventures ,i hope we ll enjoy many more together ...

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Looks like some great hunts/good times.

I think I could be happy with just the asado.

Does any of the wild game make it to the hunters table or is it provided to the Gauchos and local citizens.

Good to see the bolts are safely back in all the pictures. Maybe one day that will be the norm for others photography also.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hi ,the meat is provided to the lodges even the pidgeons and a lot of it is given to the gauchos ,bird boys mtrackers etc .We eat partriges ,ducks wild boar ,buffalo ,pidgeons and doves .We dont eat the parakeets althoug some alaskans eat them all very good meat but very small .
Cheers Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Julio of my guides cooks excellent buffalo ,in diferent manners ,in the field he puts salt ,garlic .pepper ,onions and tomatoes with the lionsinside aluminium papaer and throws to the coals ,really good .While he do this the gauchos prepare an excellent breat so you have a great sandwich after an hour of killing your buffalo .
Gauchos MACDONNALS .
Cheers Juan.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fine pictures, show us more!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear George all the photos are posted b my son since photoshop matter i dont know how to post .If you look at my fb juan pablo pozzi you will see everyday hunting operations in my farm and consetion in Corrientes swamps .
Cheers Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA