Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from the mountains of Arizona
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
Hello all of you Argentina amigos. Past two years have been very busy working daily on the new very small ranch property I bought. Barns, coops, fences, gates, pasture, irrigation, etc.
Home to my wonderful riding mule, Sadie, my Sicialian donkeys, a few goats, Alpacas, chickens, Guineas and turkeys.
Finally, finally, back to my shooting sports, IPSC, Cowboy and Bullseye. Hunting permit apps went in for the first time in these years for elk and pronghorn. Will be back predator calling at home and heading back to Argentina in October. Not to hunt, mainly to visit my "hermano" Guillermo in Cordoba and hopefully a visit to Rincon de Luna, the best estancia ever.
If any of you are ever in Arizona you are welcome to spend time with me. Beef on the parilla Argentina style, and excellent Malbec.

Be well, hunt well, enjoy life.

Bill

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:

If any of you are ever in Arizona you are welcome to spend time with me. Beef on the parilla Argentina style, and excellent Malbec.

Be well, hunt well, enjoy life.

Bill

I also have an Argentine style parilla, but the asados and the Malbec just can't compete with down there.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While I personally do not know either of you I want you to know I am on my way. Too many good things not to crash in!

Posts: 1067 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Bill, happy you are all settled on your new place and ready to play again. Love to see some photos of your parilla setup!
We are thinking about moving to Arizona after the long really wet winters here in Oregon. Granddad had a ranch in the Tonto Basin about a century ago. Mom and her sister and brothers all born in Mogollon Rim towns.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote