Find
Notify
Tools

JACKIE HASS PFADT HUGE WATER BUFFALO
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Jackie Hass Pfadt huge buffalo killed in the pastizal correntino .One shot ,and a beast of over 1200 kgs was down .CZ375HYH WITH LARRY SELLERS BARNES TSX .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was a fun hunt..Juan and Juan... I loved watching the gauchos work..

Posts: 68 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend was fun and easy because you both are great shooters .Last hunt i was 8 hours in the water after and injured buffalo Mad

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No offense, but is this a real person, or an alias...?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you asking about Juan or my wife and I?? Cause we are all real people!! And it was a fun hunt in Corrientes,Argentina...

Posts: 68 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Leo and Jackie are well known inernational hunters .We all remember Leo being attacked by a lioness a couple of year ago .Besides being experienced hunters are outstanding wing shooters and rifle shooters and have an outstanding pysicall fitness .They harvested hippo ,lion elephant and most of the plains game in Africa .They have a lot of experience under their belts .Very easy to guide them ,you just point the trophy game and its down .These couple are humble and educated .but i need to clarify of what kind of hunters we are speaking because they are among the best hunters i ever guided.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA