THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    BLACK DOG OUTFITTERS ALBERTA HUNTING AGAIN WITH US .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BLACK DOG OUTFITTERS ALBERTA HUNTING AGAIN WITH US .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Blaine Burns famous gees and duck hunting guide hunted again with us ,this time with California hunter Larry Spreer .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Excellente! It has been rather cold the past few days and seems colder than times for this part of the year. We had frost on the ground Monday morning. The duck hunting must be quite cold.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3426 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
You must visit me Marcus ,at least to drink a good malbec .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
You must visit me Marcus ,at least to drink a good malbec .

Yes, I must. I am still here for 10 more days and will look for a way to get to San Francisco.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3426 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
Blaine is a heck of a good guy and it looks like a great shoot!

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sheephunterab:
Blaine is a heck of a good guy and it looks like a great shoot!

In comparison to Lion Dog Safaris ? Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Blaine is a great shot ,and a grat hunting companion ,great storyteller ,we share a few histories with cigars and scotch bythe fireplace .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I never guided a hunter with so much knowledge about waterfowl in my life Blaine Burns is THE duck expert .