Find
Notify
Tools

SAFARI WITH THE NEWMAN BROTHERS
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We have been hunting almost a month with Perry and Brian Newman .Great safari many birds harvested and great time by the fire in several towns .

posted 14 August 2017 22:10
Just returned a few days ago from a quick hunt with Dr. Juan Pozzi. My brother and I arrive 8/4/17 and I left 8/9/17. My brother is still there and will spend most of August with Juan.

This is my second trip with Juan. This time I concentrated on decoyed pigeons. We took Juan 6 Mojo motion decoys. The decoys worked great. In 3.5 days of shooting I killed over 300 pigeons, countless dove and parakeets and 2 perdiz. I shot 1750 shell and mostly through a Mossberg Marine Combat shotgun. It worked flawlessly and was just the ticket for the close, fast shooting the decoyed pigeons offered.

Juan is a great host and conductes great hunts on 1000s of acres close to his lodge. He and his beautiful wife Flavia will founder you at lunch and dinner. I gain 7 pounds. Dessert is mandatory each meal. Plus Melbac wine and Argentine beer is wonderful.

One of the most fun hunts and the most laughs I have had in year. Thank you Juan and Icky. You guys are the best!!!!

Perry

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Perry choose and a MOSSBERG 590 SP the USMC shotgun among 40 shotguns ,unveliable he kiled thousands of pidgeons with it ,many at long distance ,several ducks too ,ton of doves and parakeets ,and some partrige WITH A COMBAT SHOTGUN ,hes a master with it .
Photos soon im on safari again hunting buffalo and hogs .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

I miss you and your family...and your shotgun. Our dove season is open now and I am shooting my Benelli. The practice I got hunting with you is paying off. I am not missing very many this year. I killed a banded pigeon at my dad's old farm to go with the 4 I killed hunting with you. I hope you and yours are well and I hope to see you again soon.

Take care my friend.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bro ,we just returned from Los Andes mountains Los Molles Mendoza town .We guided a spaniard after a big buffalo too .We miss you and Brian .Brian is a real hunter ,guide ,friend and adventurer .Hes an older borther for Iky .
Cheers Juan
never saw a guy killing so many birds with a combat mossberg .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Bro ,we just returned from Los Andes mountains Los Molles Mendoza town .We guided a spaniard after a big buffalo too .We miss you and Brian .Brian is a real hunter ,guide ,friend and adventurer .Hes an older borther for Iky .
Cheers Juan
never saw a guy killing so many birds with a combat mossberg .

Juan, well done my friend! Great PH you are!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColdBore 1.0 - the ballistics/reloading software solution
http://www.patagoniaballistics.com

Posts: 748 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Gus ,im only an old guide ,Iky is doing the hard work .But i heard you and patagonia ballistics are world wide famous .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA