THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    THE FOURIEs A FAMILY OF BOERS VISITED MY FAMILY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE FOURIEs A FAMILY OF BOERS VISITED MY FAMILY
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
I consider South Africa my second country ,i just love its history, people ,cuisine ,wines rugby ,hunting and the boer people .I have my best friends among them .And they sent me many hunting clients that now are lifetime friends .
Hunting with a pro like Louis Fourie ,who is in the industry of hunting since 40 years ,its very easy .We enjoyed the safari a lot ,besides being visiting my family farms .This are some photos

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great family that i have a plasure to meet ,and hunt with ,hope to see them again soon here or there in the SA veldt .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All the guides agreed they were really experts bir hunters they took thousands of birds missing very few ....great time .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
HUNTING WITH YOU

Hi Juan

It is with great memories that we left your beautiful country. Thank you very much for a wonderful hunt. I see you have posted a report on accurate reloading . Again thank you very much for all your hospitality during our stay and for making us feel so welcome.

Kind Regards

Louis and Mareina

Mareina Fourie

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Dr juan thank you very much for a very nice hunting week we spendid with you and your family. Your hospitality was outstanding and so was the shooting. Next time i would like to hunt some big game and more ducks.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you my friend ,its very easy to guide a pro like you .Great family you are blessed by them .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

posted Hide Post
Fouries family lives for a by wild game they are pros and great people .Congratulations for a great safari .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen i have to advice to our clients to came again this season JUST for ducks cranes snipes and general waterfowl .We never ,never have a seaso like this .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote